BR
Name of player: Mic Mac and Nikitjee

SteamID:
Mic Mac - STEAM_0:0:28493514
Nikitjee - STEAM_0:1:37351103
Time in GMT: 7:35 - 7:40~

Server: v33x

Summary: Alright basically nikitjee, soup and mic mac stole our mates car so we went looking for the car and found their base/the car. They killed the person whos car they stole so we were looking for the rebels that did so. I first went up to mic mac and soup and held a gun up to them etc asking why they killed our clan mate but they said they had 0 kills so we went outside their base and nikitjee was there. He was the only rebel of the 3 of them with kills but we didn't do anything to him. One of our clan mates was still in their base and they closed the doors and killed him. It all kicked off and a couple clan members returned fire against the rebels. I killed one of them but was killed, nikitjee was killed by megascotty77 about 20~ seconds after I was killed. As you can see in the video nikitjee and mic mac are in the industrial area where they died and their timer was below 5 minutes, how do I know this? Because they both died in about the same time period that I died so we weren't that far apart on timers. Once my timer hit 5 minutes I ran up to them and got their names and you could see in chat one of them said "5 minutes, let's go" now, they will probably argue that "we didn't return to our base, we only went to industrial" but lookie here

[FL:RP] Spyderr STEAM_0:0:40778701 Steam Profile "NLR,You went right back to industrial.."
Expired
[FL] Grub

Evidence: (sorry for the obnoxious camera spam)

EDIT: Requesting log check at 8:04~ pm gmt for a molotov thrown. One of them randomly threw a molotov at our base.
We were at the busstop waiting 5 mins before we go back to our base.
Actually ur mate was nlr.

He cam back i think in 2 mins and u was raiding our base with him, and he said "u killed me"
Maybe he need to forget everything. thats nlr.
(08-13-2013, 07:13 PM)nikitjee Wrote: We were at the busstop waiting 5 mins before we go back to our base.
Actually ur mate was nlr.

He cam back i think in 2 mins and u was raiding our base with him, and he said "u killed me"
Maybe he need to forget everything. thats nlr.

It's not about "our mate" it's about you. Look at the bottom of the BR, I've been banned for the exact same thing.
We didnt molotov yer base lad. Stop making hate ban requests on us.
Thank you.
(08-13-2013, 07:21 PM)Soeplepel Wrote: We didnt molotov yer base lad. Stop making hate ban requests on us.
Thank you.

Well a couple people that were there said a civvie that looked like mic mac threw it.
Well Spyder when u got banned for that u where probebly basing at MTL which is immediately to your left if u get out of the tunnel our base uh "base" cuz we had no contra or anything was much further away from where we where sitting
(08-15-2013, 04:16 PM)Mikhial Wrote: Well Spyder when u got banned for that u where probebly basing at MTL which is immediately to your left if u get out of the tunnel our base uh "base" cuz we had no contra or anything was much further away from where we where sitting
I was on the opposite side of mtl. You were basing in the yellow building 10 seconds from the bus stop.
Denied.