A$$a$$in's unban request
Your name: [S-UK] A$$a$$in

Your ban ID: N/A. Read the "Why we should unban you" Part.

Banned by: N/A. Read the "Why we should unban you" Part.

Reason: N/A. Read the "Why we should unban you" Part.

Involved: N/A. Read the "Why we should unban you" Part.

Why we should unban you: Now, here is the reason im making this request, I know it looks strange and like im pulling a prank, BUT HONEST TO GOD IM NOT. When I attempted to join your EvoCity_v33x server after YEARS of being away, it came up saying " You have been banned from our servers..." ... WAT.

Ok, Im not an expert at bans, but how can i be banned when ive not been on the server for AGES, and i wasn't banned last time i was on? I didn't fill out most of above because when i checked on the bans list after i registered again (Because i forgot my password for my old account), i wasn't on there... and i find it unfair for me to go on holiday for a long time, come back and find ive lost my steam details, finally find them, but not be able to join the server that i played on for years!

PS: Here is my Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26413959
PSS: Just thought i should add, the last time i did something bad was when i was rude to an admin, but that was years ago, and i swear i was unbanned, If it was this and someone thought that i should be punished longer, im sorry... But idk if that is what it is, if it is this, im not on the bans list, and i cant remember who banned me.. so... yeah..

Thank you for taking your time to read my request.
Smile
Just helping out don't give me a warning please :/
ID: 13157
Name: Rainbow Dash
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26413959
Reason: cheating/hacking/gameplay tampering "nd Offence"
Ban Lifted: Never
Banned by: [FL] Temar
If you would like to find this go to http://www.fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php and search your Steam ID.
(08-13-2013, 04:14 PM)Nathan Wrote: Just helping out don't give me a warning please :/
ID: 13157
Name: Rainbow Dash
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26413959
Reason: cheating/hacking/gameplay tampering "nd Offence"
Ban Lifted: Never
Banned by: [FL] Temar
If you would like to find this go to http://www.fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php and search your Steam ID.
What? Ok, I HAVE NEVER DONE THAT. This is unfair. I WAS AWAY FOR AGES i didnt go anything like that and even thought my steam avatar is a rainbow dash headcrab, IVE NEVER BEEN NAME RAINBOW DASH. EVER. Angry
The Steam ID from the ban page matches your Steam ID.
(08-14-2013, 01:50 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: The Steam ID from the ban page matches your Steam ID.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO CHEAT OR HACK, WHY WOULD I DO THAT IF IM A DONATOR AS WELL?
Stop capsing. That ban reason means our cheat detection system found cheats in your game. That means that at some point you've had cheats installed and probably either forgot to remove them or did not remove them completely.
These bans have not been given out at random. So you can go ahead, deny everything and watch the appeal get denied.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(08-14-2013, 05:11 PM)Killjoy Wrote: These bans have not been given out at random. So you can go ahead, deny everything and watch the appeal get denied.

I dont give a damn i just wanna go on the server ive been on for years, AND YET AGAIN, I. HAVE. NEVER. HAD. CHEATS. OR. HACKS. IN. MY. LIFE. SO STFU
Closed and denied.