Star Wars Cantina RP
Exclamation 
A long time a go, in a galaxy far far away...

STAR WARS

CANTINA ROLEPLAY

TWO COURAGED MEN OPENED A CANTINA IN THE WILDERNESS OF ENDOR! SERVING THE BEST ALCOHOL OF THE OUTER RIM, THE CANTINA BECAME VERY FAMOUS ESPCIALLY FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS.GREEDO AND HIS STRANGE NURSE FROM PLANET EARTH BROUGHT A MAN SEALED IN CARBONITE, Han Solo, WITH THEM AND PLACED HIM DOWN IN THE CANTINA.SOON THE CANTINA BECAME A MEETING POINT FOR EVERY CRIMINAL OF THE GALAXY, THANKS TO THE GAMORREAN GUARDS PROTECTING THE BUILDING. ONE COULD SAY THE CANTINA BECAME JABBA'S PALACE

[Image: rp_evocity_v2d1100.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0015_zps5e19e169.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0016_zpsb7c82f1f.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0017_zps647107f8.jpg]

In the end I want to thank Weeecow for helping me right away and encouraging me.
Attrades Jenkins for da dem Wookie playz and the screenshots :3
And Shadow for saving the RP and adding Han Solo aswell as a Speeder
And all the customers, you were amazing, suddenly everybody started to RP based on the Star Wars Universe.
Simply Amazing
The following 3 users Like Rahiro's post:
  • Jono, Vitrox, Imperator
Was a very fun Roleplay. Very unique as well...Hope to see it again soon...In a galaxy ,far far away.
A more fitting signature. 
I am leh best wookie evar #2013.
I have a few screenshots and videos, as soon as I figure out how to post them on here they will be up.
And for the record leh Han Solo frozen in carbonite was my idea!
Complete with the sound effects from the droids and others and the music, this was a great RP. Smile
Twas fun!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Probably the best Cantina RP I've ever seen!
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!
Was a awesome RP, loved to do it!
Looks interesting, wish I could have seen it.
That RP was awesome, i have been there, nice built, you rped nicely your job aswell.
(08-13-2013, 06:16 AM)Atrades Jenkins Wrote: I am leh best wookie evar #2013.
I have a few screenshots and videos, as soon as I figure out how to post them on here they will be up.
And for the record leh Han Solo frozen in carbonite was my idea!

simple post the links here and I will add them to the thread.
in order to upload your screenshots you can use photobucket or any other plattform.