Zykaz's Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Zykaz

Your ban ID: 36107

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: "Jumping on Injured Bodies"

Involved: Ben Grylls and Rape Sloth Is Here

Why we should unban you: Okay, here's the situation. I hate making unban requests just as much as being banned, but I feel as if this is necessary.

I had just got back from work and decided to join the server to see if the Star Wars Cantina RP was still on, sadly to find that it wasn't. So I spent the next couple of minutes procrastinating and running about thinking about something to do. I saw the Police Sergeant get CDM'd and I ran over to see what had happened. I jumped over the body (heading towards BP from metro) because I didn't want to be around the area no longer and then Ben Grylls told me to go back to him at Metro in Teamspeak. I turned around and had to Jump over the body once again. I accidentally clipped the edge of the Police Sergeant which had unfortunately caused me to kill him.

Now, this seems pretty straight forward and that I had simply killed the officer by accident. But by what it seems, Fultzy is trying to get at me for something. He is simply stating that "Jumping on tazed/injured bodies" so it comes across that I did this on purpose. If Fultzy had happened to be watching the whole thing, he may have realized that I had said "oh fuck" in a panicky tone of voice, as I did not intend to kill the man. I had also apologized to him just after I had killed him.
Why are you jumping over the bodies instead of walking around? There was no need for you to do so and it resulted in you killing him.
(08-12-2013, 09:13 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Why are you jumping over the bodies instead of walking around? There was no need for you to do so and it resulted in you killing him.

Procrastinating. Not really thinking about my actions and thinking about an idea for the future.
If it was an accidental like stepping on him by getting to close out like that you would not have been punished. But you were knowingly jumping over the injured body and simply did not make it and kill him. You are at fault for your actions.
Let's just leave this for others to decide. But eh, personally, 24 hours is a little lengthy for such a little accident.
It was not a simple accident. You jumped over an injured person once, then turned back and jumped over him again. You could have simple "wasted" an extra second or so by going around him, yet you decided this would be more appropriate. It resulted in you killing that person.

Lapses of judgement are not an excuse. You are always responsible for your own actions, in this case, in resulted in a death, completely unnecessarily.

Unban request denied.