Increase slots
The server is becoming really popular and this is great !
But on many times I've been told about rule breakers and i try to get on the server but ....
Its all full so two reasons one we are popular now and 2 so admins can get on.
We need more slots , or another server.

And ofc reserved spot for Admin, even thought its really unfair for the players of the server.
yea an admins really needs the ability of joining whenever he wants to. ESPECIALLY when the server is full. and it's quite full very often. those times it is full, it's lagging like hell! even though hell doesnt lag, but still!
Its a good idea! Xspecialy beacuse i got 0 lag! Cheese
Moar slots nao plz.

I'm sure there's been enough donations to get more slots now, people donate all the time, it seems. It's just that the server is starting to get completely full during some times of the day.
(08-15-2010, 10:52 AM)The 53rd Wrote: Moar slots nao plz.

I'm sure there's been enough donations to get more slots now, people donate all the time, it seems. It's just that the server is starting to get completely full during some times of the day.

We are getting more slots when Soul is back from Spain, which is today I think, I don't know at what time he will be back.

We will get some slots tomorrow or something I guess, plus a reserve slot for Admins.
Dare to think!
(08-17-2010, 11:53 AM)Nudelholz Wrote:

We are getting more slots when Soul is back from Spain, which is today I think, I don't know at what time he will be back.

We will get some slots tomorrow or something I guess, plus a reserve slot for Admins.

I've got Soul's brother in friendlist, which has as name Back in 1 week, so i guess he's back in 1 week Cheese
Signature too big...
(08-17-2010, 02:44 PM)barrelroll Wrote:
(08-17-2010, 11:53 AM)Nudelholz Wrote:

I've got Soul's brother in friendlist, which has as name Back in 1 week, so i guess he's back in 1 week Cheese

Well I think he wrote that some time ago ? >.> like before he left to spain for a week maybe ?
-Signature removed-
We will get some more slots when I have to pay the bill again.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
yey
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles