Unban request- JustDoIT
Unban request- JustDoIT

Your name: JustDoIT

Your ban ID: 36080

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Massive Teamkill,Shooting Unarmed Civilians

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - [FL:RP] BlackAngel, JestCor, [(GoD)] Niv And Sunredux - Saw it.

Why we should unban you:
I Was Just walking on the road, There was a Cop shooting everyone. [Kiss], [hustalparsi] Or something Like that Shooting cars, Throwing Molotovs, Screaming **** israel, And other Countries Screaming Racist Comments Cursing. Both of Them broke the Rules of the Server And got No Punishment ?! There was a Mistake made The admin Grub thoat I Did all of the Things broke the rules and Abused,
But it Wasnt.
I Saw everything that happend ! He was Just trying to Kill the cop So before He kills everyone.....
The other person was banned around the time you were banned. You shot tons of people who weren't even involved which is why you obtained such a lengthy ban. Noting that, if he was doing such tasks why didn't you arrest him(Molotov Incident)..? The things you did harmed the general public that did no such things. Another thing is, the acts you just told me are classified as backseat administrating. You aren't innocent, you broke way too many rules for me to even dare unban you.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub