Unban Request by Frodo
Your name: Frodo

Your ban ID: 36068

Banned by: Pavillion

Reason: "Random Raid"

Involved: [FL:RP] BEAST; [FL:RP] Dor54321

Why we should unban you:
We were banned for "Random Raid" a few Minutes ago.
But that wasn't a "random" Raid.
We stand in Front of the Nexus while some Cops
random tasered people. We tried to help these people, so we killed the
cops. At this time all cops began to shot us. They didn't
approved the NLR, and come back every time, to shoot us again.
So we go up to the Nexus with the Elevator to be safe.
Then the Cops did FaiLRP with the elevator again and again.

We tried to get out of the Nexus. So we have to kill some Cops.
Because they didn't want to let us go. Then, after 1 of us died, Pavillion
came to us, and banned us for "Random Raid"

But now the Question:
What for a raid?
This wasn't a raid.
We only wanted to help our Friends, and to Survive.

Greets Frodo
Pavillion,
I told you the reason is "Presdient don't respond Demote"
And too (Not reason) he didn't do laws.
But you wasn't online so I raid it with them and Admins always told me
"if I wasn't there I can't do nothing"
You are new Mod So I give to you respect But Ban?
Try to see Logs And check History.
But how could you ban us for randon raid (Wasn't) and don't ban them for NLR and RDM???
(I didn't do unban request Becuase rule 3).
Firstly.

Quote:3. If you are banned for 24h/1 day or less, you are not allowed to make an unban request.

It wasn't a raid?

I saw you in the Elevator trying to gun down the President, I asked for the reason for the raid in OOC. I got no reply, therefore I came to see why you raided. You stated to me directly that it was because he posted no laws. This is not a reason for a raid.

Secondly, the President not demoting certain officers is not a reason to raid him.
(08-12-2013, 10:54 AM)Pavilion Wrote: Firstly.

Quote:3. If you are banned for 24h/1 day or less, you are not allowed to make an unban request.

It wasn't a raid?

I saw you in the Elevator trying to gun down the President, I asked for the reason for the raid in OOC. I got no reply, therefore I came to see why you raided. You stated to me directly that it was because he posted no laws. This is not a reason for a raid.

Secondly, the President not demoting certain officers is not a reason to raid him.

Hello,
When you was near to me I told you the reason.
I didn't see OOC because Cops tring to kill me!
And The presdient to respond for nothing.
Not laws.
Not SRU warrant (My friend told me when he was SRU)
Not give demote for cop with reason! Like the raid.
And every reason I will give you You will say not reason.
But I saw anther admins In V2D Tell that reason! before 2 month something like that.
Before all of this write in the rules What reason for raid.
Because You are telling just
"Do not raid the president just to earn money or because you don't like speed limits or high taxes. Get good reasons first."
Rule 6
Now please chage rules and do all the things you can raid the presdient if he doing something worng from their, You can tell people Guess what is good reason and when He doing raid you tell him not.
Admins were offline so we can't ask for good reason.
I asked admin before everytime I doing raid.
Now Relley what is good reason?
Presdient don't doing his job?
Speed limit 5? (Like the rule you can't but admin told me one time that ok)
Don't respond Request????
What I need to do If admin offline?
If you logged in 5 min before it happend everything was else.
Admins If the unban will accept or not please change the rules for what you can do raid and what you can't don't give us guess and after ban.
I came to you, and asked you a direct question. ''What is your reason for the raid''.

You gave me two simple answers, 'The President hasn't done any laws.' as I've already said this is not a reason to raid.

The President not demoting a certain cop is also not a reason to raid. It's his force to control.

I'll leave this to the reviewing administrator.
(08-12-2013, 11:42 AM)Pavilion Wrote: I came to you, and asked you a direct question. ''What is your reason for the raid''.

You gave me two simple answers, 'The President hasn't done any laws.' as I've already said this is not a reason to raid.

The President not demoting a certain cop is also not a reason to raid. It's his force to control.

I'll leave this to the reviewing administrator.

Ty Pavilion for giving anther admin reviewing it.
Now My answer I told you, The reason is He don't respond demote for cops with reason.
And after I told you too the presdient don't have laws (Not reason)
But why any admin telling me reason ok and after anther admin told me no? That's why I tought that ok to raid becuase that.
What administrator told you that, actually what did he tell you, exactly? I want facts.
(08-12-2013, 12:03 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: What administrator told you that, actually what did he tell you, exactly? I want facts.

Everytime there is admin I asking him if my reason is ok for raid.
Like sometime I think aviator before 2.5 month or more told me 5Mph that reason for raid. Because the presdient tried to arrest me for that.
And before half of month I don't remember the name of the admin He have long name He told me I can raid if the presdient don't respond my reuqest and my friend sent request for demote and he didn't did. The reason for the demote was Random punch+tring to RDM or RDM I don't sure.
And sometime I saw people doing raid becuase no Laws and They told in the OOC the reason and Admin didn't do nothing!
So what I need to do Doomdude Any admin telling me anther thing One tell that's good reason and anther not Now I got ban because I believed Admin.
(if that will approve after that expired please still remove this ban form the history for not getting perm ban).
Thank you for reading waiting for more qustions or Admin decieded.
I'm sorry but I've never told anyone that "5 MPH is valid to raid". I don't even know what that means?
Regards,
aviator
(08-17-2013, 10:00 PM)Aviator Wrote: I'm sorry but I've never told anyone that "5 MPH is valid to raid". I don't even know what that means?

I don't know if that you but The president tried arrest me near the tunnle of the city because I break the speed limit of 5Mph and admin came and told if he arrest you for that you can raid him.