[FL:RP] DANBIDz | Please Respond.
Information 
Your name: [FL:RP] DANBIDz

Your ban ID: 35100

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Randomly crow-barring people, Randomly handcuffing people then d/c'ing, deceiving me

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I have thought about that day and realized why i crow bared that person, the reason i crow bared him was because he was swearing at me and following me, i realize this aint a reason to crow bar someone and i apologize deeply for it, the random handcuffing was because the two people locked them selves in the bank, one said that he had been locked in there but after i found out it was the owner of the door that said he had been locked in i then handcuffed the person that i believed earlier, i was trying to sort things out when they were both handcuffed and around 2 people ran in shouting and swearing and one was breaking NLR APPARENTLY, this is what i was told so when i pressed F9 on my keyboard to start recording it put me in a private server on GM_construct, i tried getting back in and the server was full i believe or i just was so mad i closed G-Mod.
I really don't remember the deceiving i have thought about it for a while and it must of happened though so i am genuinely sorry that i lied and i PROMISE it wont happen again.

The reason that i want to be unbanned is because i am bored shitless without fearless and that i have only 2 weeks left before i go away for a while and that's also if i keep this ban when i go away and after i get back i will only have like 5 days of donor left, i really hope you can unban me even if you just reduce it too a week i will be extremely thankful!

(sorry about spelling)
[Image: high-5.png]
I see no reason to unban you, besides the fact you're sorry.
(08-17-2013, 07:06 AM)Vauld Wrote: I see no reason to unban you, besides the fact you're sorry.

Dont you think the ban time was abit harsh, there is people that Propkill and Propblock that have less time than me...
[Image: high-5.png]
This was your 4th ban already. If you get banned again in the future, it will be for longer and longer periods.
I think it's fair to say this is denied. You really shouldn't' be doing things as mingey as crowbarring and random cuffing... That's like 1-5 hour people. Denied.