Extra female Suits and Models.
(06-22-2011, 01:03 AM)Faustie Wrote: Why would there be no need for a firefighter and black market female model? They aren't restricted to men.

Because there is no point adding a bunch of downloads for one person.
There are enough female models already IMO
(06-22-2011, 06:27 AM)Storm Wrote:
(06-22-2011, 01:03 AM)Faustie Wrote: Why would there be no need for a firefighter and black market female model? They aren't restricted to men.

Because there is no point adding a bunch of downloads for one person.
There are enough female models already IMO

You missunderstood. I just need 1 Female suit to be added. I will buy it and put it on the male-restricted classes.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I like to play sometimes female, and I agree, 1 female model more in each job would be great.
I guess one model could not hurt..
(06-22-2011, 06:14 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: We don't need models for each class. Just a single Female suit to be bought and used on those non-female Jobs.

+Much support

1 Female suit is what I want. If we cant have female models for every class, a suit is the answer!
I totally agree. 1 Female suit would probably be worth adding to the server. As long as it doesn't look like the presidents model.

[Image: article-0-02F1D718000005DC-66_233x438.jpg]

Something like that. Ignore the person in the clothes. I would personally recommend using Female_02 as a base model.
I agree with what interknet says...
Also it would be better, being able to have a woman president or mafia boss. Would make stuff more fun, have a woman running the entire drug/gun supply of the city Cheese
+Support. Because i think that it doesnt matter how much girls/women are playing the server,what matters is that if there is a option to change your gender then i think you should be able to choose the job you want with the right gender.I mean what kind of a discrimination is this towards wemen?
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

+support
Dat necropost.
Like, 4 month old necropost lol.
[Image: 1459-oh-god-meme.png]