Extra female Suits and Models.
We're in a terrible lack of those. I can't become a cop without thinking "Oh now i'll be that bald supertoaster". Here is the sollution.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=80375
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Nice idea but:
First, this will add 12mb download, wich is pretty much.
Secondly; There are not much girls on garry's mod or other games. I think there are max 10 female players on the server. So for those 10 (or less) players, we have to get new skins, wich can get players to leave due too high amount of shiz to download.
Sorry, but in my opinion this isn't really needed. It's nice and all, but just not necessary.
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Buddhist Stew
We already have female unemployed skins?
I suggest we use Fallen's SS models also which adds 2 suits for a Female SS character.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(06-21-2011, 08:38 PM)Storm Wrote: We already have female unemployed skins?

There are a few other classes with Female skins but alot more who don't.

Example: SS and SS Leader, Firefighter, Nexus Desk Attendant, Black Market Dealer, Corleone Member and Leader, Doctor and a few other.

All I need is just 1 Female suit to use when playing with those classes. I doubt people will bitch and leave for an extra 1-2 MB to download.
Credit goes to Jamie.
Last time I checked there were no Female mobbosses or members Tounge
-Signature removed-
(06-21-2011, 10:31 PM)s.J. Wrote: Last time I checked there were no Female mobbosses or members Tounge

Not quite true s.J

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...86965.html
The following 1 user Likes Numb3r's post:
  • Visual
(06-21-2011, 10:05 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(06-21-2011, 08:38 PM)Storm Wrote: We already have female unemployed skins?

There are a few other classes with Female skins but alot more who don't.

Example: SS and SS Leader, Firefighter, Nexus Desk Attendant, Black Market Dealer, Corleone Member and Leader, Doctor and a few other.

All I need is just 1 Female suit to use when playing with those classes. I doubt people will bitch and leave for an extra 1-2 MB to download.

SS - Fallens suits.
Firefighter - don't need.
Nexus - There is one.
Black Market - No need.
Doctor - can just use Mossman skin.
Why would there be no need for a firefighter and black market female model? They aren't restricted to men.
We don't need models for each class. Just a single Female suit to be bought and used on those non-female Jobs.
Credit goes to Jamie.