Jarz - Misunderstanding?
Your name: (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] Jarz

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 36050

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) GeorgeTheBoy [MOD]

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Breaking NLR

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) The Corleones, the Police. Faces.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I do understand the whole "24 hour no unban request" rule, but I come and say it was a misunderstanding. Heres the story.

A gunfight has broken out by the bank.
I, along with the Police Sergeant, defend ourselves from 1 corleone. I get taken out.
Whilest waiting my NLR to go back to the bank, I get a call on the radio soon or so seconds later saying backup to the 3rd floor, or something along the lines. Since I never died upstairs my entire playtime, I willingly head upstairs. I unfortunately did get shot up there along with the other officers, even the sergeant.
After I got shot, Faces and I were holding conversation, when I spot half the police force breaking NLR. I reminded them in OOC about it, when Enzyme countered my recommendation to the cops by saying "Youre breaking NLR, Jarz". I questioned him, then got banned right after pressing enter.

In a nutshell: Died at the bank, then died 3 minutes later upstairs. I was not at the bank. Was waiting my NLR timer when I died upstairs, but then got banned.
I saw you die in the lobby. We went up and you came again after 3 minutes. How I know this? You were the only cop with gasmask
Quote:then died 3 minutes later upstairs.

That's why you were banned. You cannot return before waiting atleast 5 minutes.

OOC and IC rules point 2.
Quote:Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-12-2013, 01:18 AM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: I saw you die in the lobby. We went up and you came again after 3 minutes. How I know this? You were the only cop with gasmask
Quote:then died 3 minutes later upstairs.

That's why you were banned. You cannot return before waiting atleast 5 minutes.

OOC and IC rules point 2.
Quote:Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes.

I don't remember dying in the lobby at all.
The only times I remember dying were at the bank with that unknown Corleone, which I want to assume was you, and upstairs, 3 minutes later.
The logs show you dying as a citizen, then changing to Police Officer and taking part in the raid, though not breaking New Life Rule.

Logs Wrote:[01:55:31] [FL:M] Enzyme (STEAM_0:0:31154034) Killed: [FL:RP] Jarz (STEAM_0:1:10448444) using weapon_mad_tommy
[02:00:49] [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy (STEAM_0:1:44756355) Killed: [FL:RP] Jarz (STEAM_0:1:10448444) using weapon_mad_galil

Appeal approved, ban wiped from record.
Unban request reopened due to missed logs.

You broke NLR by responding to the radio call after being killed in the lobby / nexus area. You could clearly tell that was the same raid going on upstairs from the one that you got killed by so you are returning to the same gunfight.

While Narcotic was doing logs he missed one.

Quote:[02:00:49] [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy (STEAM_0:1:44756355) Killed: [FL:RP] Jarz (STEAM_0:1:10448444) using weapon_mad_galil
[02:03:33] [FL:M] Enzyme (STEAM_0:0:31154034) Killed: [FL:RP] Jarz (STEAM_0:1:10448444) using weapon_mad_mac10

You cannot return to the rp situation once you have died in it unless it has been five minutes and someone calls you up.
Spoke to Fultzy.

Appeal denied, ban re-added at same expiry date.