[FL] Fultzy
I'm beginning to find Fultzy's attitude very questionable as an admin.

To summarize my story, I became the first cop after the server suffered a crash. I was doing Traffic Warden RP, so I went down to the garage to build an impounding lot. After I placed the keypad for the fences, the head of the SRU told me to straight up to delete what I had built, since he wanted to build a separate HQ for the SRU. Since I was the one to build in the garage first, and since the SRU Head isn't my superior, I told him that I wouldn't remove it. So he radios in, saying I wasn't listening to a higher government official, and the President demoted me immediately.

I called an admin, waited about 10 minutes for a response, and I began to wonder if all the admins were busy. According to the chat, one of the admins teleported to the SRU Head, so I knew that at least someone was being responsive. So I called again, and Fultzy made the public conclusion (in OOC) that I "lost my job due to a server crash". I felt slightly offended over how he just jumped to a false conclusion, so I told him he was wrong, but he made a statement to end the discussion.

I let it go, and got my job back when a slot was free. At one point, I spotted a cop car parked in the middle of the road, and I checked to see if the owner was responding to an emergency call. There was no sign of the officer, so I impounded it. Later, the police sergeant appeared, claiming ownership of the car, and demanded that I give it back to him without paying the fine. I made various statements in LOOC that I was:

1. A Traffic Warden, I do not work with the police force, therefore the sergeant is not my superior.

2. I was enforcing a perma law, which applies to everyone, including government officials.

The same thing essentially happened, I got demoted for "disobeying orders", when the sergeant was ignoring the fact that he violated a perma law, so I used the admin call again. With each passing minute, I could tell that Fultzy in particular was not occupied with anything else, so he should be doing his duty as an admin to give a response/ask what happened. "I already gave a response Dave", appeared in the OOC chat by Fultzy. I replied saying that he clearly wasn't bothering to respond, and I got kicked. "I gave you an answer and you show attitude and disrespect, come back with a better attitude."

I'd imagine you're reading this Fultzy, so I'll give you this:

I understand that, as an admin, you're not always available and that you're prone to make a mistake the same as every other admin. But I -do not- appreciate it when you don't give an ounce of effort to ask about the situation, I do not appreciate it when you act completely devoid of wit to jump to a conclusion that was literally false, and I do not appreciate how your action of kicking me was without any sort of merit or legitimacy.

I trust that, at least, you have the potential of reasoning yourself should this be an issue for the other admins. While the others feel like they have to cobble valid evidence together to solve a case, you just seem to look for an excuse to hand out a punishment without any justification to your reasons.

I would bring your methods up for discussion.
OK, this was not an abuse matter.

No matter what you change your job name to I was still your superior and you still had to follow my orders, which you didn't witch is why you were demoted.
(08-11-2013, 08:36 PM)Drawinqq Wrote: OK, this was not an abuse matter.

No matter what you change your job name to I was still your superior and you still had to follow my orders, which you didn't witch is why you were demoted.

You're going off topic, you were bypassing a perma law, that's why I didn't do what you said.
(08-11-2013, 09:00 PM)ilmon3y Wrote:

You're going off topic, you were bypassing a perma law, that's why I didn't do what you said.

Like I also said to you when I was trying to get my car back, when I had spawned my car I got in it and as soon as I started to drive some guy ran up to me saying he needed me, so was I supposed to just continue driving and ignore him or go deal with the situation I had no time to perfect the parking of my car as the guy that had the complaint filed against him was running away.
(08-11-2013, 10:08 PM)Drawinqq Wrote:

Like I also said to you when I was trying to get my car back, when I had spawned my car I got in it and as soon as I started to drive some guy ran up to me saying he needed me, so was I supposed to just continue driving and ignore him or go deal with the situation I had no time to perfect the parking of my car as the guy that had the complaint filed against him was running away.

I already said in my original post, I checked to see if you were actually around dealing with a call, and I stood for a while to see if you would come back but you took too long.
(08-11-2013, 10:32 PM)ilmon3y Wrote:

I already said in my original post, I checked to see if you were actually around dealing with a call, and I stood for a while to see if you would come back but you took too long.

Doesn't matter when I asked for my car back you should of listened you were on government property. You cannot deny the fact that I was in fact your superior when you are government ground.
(08-12-2013, 12:35 AM)Drawinqq Wrote:
(08-11-2013, 10:32 PM)ilmon3y Wrote:

Doesn't matter when I asked for my car back you should of listened you were on government property. You cannot deny the fact that I was in fact your superior when you are government ground.

Again, you're going completely off topic. No one that works for the government (including the President himself) is obligated to break the perma-laws. I was tempted to request the demotion of yourself for this, but I tried convincing you just to pay the fine like everybody else did.
He is your superior. If he is the police sergeant and you are the police role (job change or not) you listen to him.

That is like the Don Corleone kicking me because I am the Corleone member role but have my job changed to Lombardi member. He has authority over his people and you can be demoted for not following. You were a traffic cop and as the police sergeant he has authority over the cops. Even though he was a cop and broke the law you do not deny him. You either take him to the president or you report him in @ depending on the situation. In this case you report him to the president because he broke the law and was trying to get his car for free. Not tell him you dont have to listen to him.

So in my eyes it was a valid demote. Which I stated. If you want to be a traffic warden that does not have to listen to police in impounding cars you go up with a custom job as a citizen go up talk to the president and if he allows it you dont have to listen to him and if they do what they did you report it in to the president or @ like I said before.

Now to the abuse case itself. I dont really know how this is abuse since you said I like to find an excuse to hand punishments out but I didnt ban anyone. All I did was kick you from the servers because you were giving attitude.
(08-12-2013, 03:54 AM)Fultzy Wrote: He is your superior. If he is the police sergeant and you are the police role (job change or not) you listen to him.

That is like the Don Corleone kicking me because I am the Corleone member role but have my job changed to Lombardi member. He has authority over his people and you can be demoted for not following. You were a traffic cop and as the police sergeant he has authority over the cops. Even though he was a cop and broke the law you do not deny him. You either take him to the president or you report him in @ depending on the situation. In this case you report him to the president because he broke the law and was trying to get his car for free. Not tell him you dont have to listen to him.

So in my eyes it was a valid demote. Which I stated. If you want to be a traffic warden that does not have to listen to police in impounding cars you go up with a custom job as a citizen go up talk to the president and if he allows it you dont have to listen to him and if they do what they did you report it in to the president or @ like I said before.

Now to the abuse case itself. I dont really know how this is abuse since you said I like to find an excuse to hand punishments out but I didnt ban anyone. All I did was kick you from the servers because you were giving attitude.

Kicking someone is no less feasible an option than handing out a temporary ban.

I used the admin call multiple times, giving a highlight of what I had a problem with, and I expected either you or somebody else to come over/ask about what happened. But instead, you proceeded to jump straight to a conclusion that didn't solve the situation whatsoever. I didn't lose my job because of the server crash. I was the first cop on the server during that session. You had the same session time as me, so it was ignorant of you to end it with "you won't get your job back because of a crash".

Attitude? I had the right to question why you weren't doing your job properly. I never violated any rules. You never once teleported over to me/teleported me to you and asked what actually happened. If this is because you 'don't feel the need to', then that's exactly the reason why a thread like this was created. You need to properly understand what goes on before you can do anything, that's Admin 101.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(08-12-2013, 06:01 AM)ilmon3y Wrote: Attitude? I had the right to question why you weren't doing your job properly. I never violated any rules. You never once teleported over to me/teleported me to you and asked what actually happened. If this is because you 'don't feel the need to', then that's exactly the reason why a thread like this was created. You need to properly understand what goes on before you can do anything, that's Admin 101.

Okay, i know i am not actualy allowed to driter here. But as you might understand. The admins are humans. They are working on the server for several of hours daily. They are allowed to actualy RP a bit to. They are not computers. And if i am not wrong there is actualy lots of times you don't look at the chat for RP reason when those around you idea microphone.
You said earlier that he teleported to the SRU and talked to him most likely. Where i guess he told that you denied the orders from a higher ranking officer.

And what do you mean by "admin 101"?

User not involved, warned. -Adman