Abusive president with his SRU thats also abusing
Username1: Add22
Username2:Reefaz
President:[GjB] BEAST

First ive been here online alot of hours, beeing a security guard for every 2 president. Also setup a security walls so they have keypads this was request from the first president, then he dies of hunger sadly, so the next president still working for him. but then comes Beast and i went up, then Add22 and Reefaz random tazed me, and then random handcuffed me, i keep telling them i am the President Guard, and they keep no no no no i am his guard, and that shit, and then the president him self dont want to make the arrest warrent because ive already told them i will report an job abuse on them, which i just did.

so they keep tazing me and cuffing me saying i need to change name and stuff, i keep trying to tell them to check the owner props for the keypads, and the doors thats protecting the presidents, and they dont even checks it. so then suddently either add22 or Reefaz kills me so RDM, for no reason. also, some earlyer today, Add22 also killed the president and made him self a pressident, and killed us.

Id request ban on Add22, Reefas and Beast for abusing their jobs. anything more contact me, else check the logs for more proofs
Use the correct template.
Lol yeah i tazed you because you got fired and you didnt leave
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
No template, no evidence.