Narcotic...
Name: Eddy

Time/Date: As long as i have been here.

Steam ID:

Name of Administrator: Narcotic

Evidence: Its not thread of a specific act of his side, its about all the members which dont like him.

Hello all members, and moderators.

I would normally not write a thread of admin abuse, because i havent really seen any of the admins do anything abuse. Enzyme, Grub, KillJoy, and all of the other admins are perfect admins. But..... Your one admin/moderator called Narcotic, has got alot of attention the last days. I wont lie about this, but i havent heard just one person who actually likes Narcotic. And that is mainly because of his attitude, and alot of admin abuse. Its sad to see players leave the community because of that person. He has not deserved to be that powerful.

This is not something you have to do, but this is a wakeup call. Do not have Narcotic as admin. If you make a poll system on the site whether people want narcotic or not, you can see what i mean..

Sincerly Eddy
You have 24 hours to fix this report to match Courthouse rules.
Will do that. But its not like a real admin abuse request, and a specific reason. Its more like the whole community thinks about him.
No, so far I've seen nothing but your subjective opinion. So, use the template, explain how he abuses his position exactly, bring examples, show us evidence.
I like Narcotic.
(08-12-2013, 03:22 PM)Atrades Jenkins Wrote: I like Narcotic.
I see that you have ban at the moment....

I got one time unfair ban from Narcotic but It was removed.
Why?
Because I simply made a unban request (Waste of time if you have ban for reason).
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
This is not a public survey, if you are not involved with thia case then do not post here
Still nothing? Closed.