chambao
Posted on behalf due to issues.

Your name: chambao

Your ban ID: 35526

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Propminging, random deathmatching, racism, too many offences to count.

Involved:

Why we should unban you: Basicaly the reason if that i didnt do it. I have been away now for a week at new wine which is a christian camp (i got back today) as a christain i also don't believe swearing is right nor do i think racism is ok so to banned from these two things is a big surprise to me. i can prove i was away as if you follow the link i put in it takes you to the new wine page and shows you the dates and i can also say i was in orange 5. So basically please unban as it was not me
type this into your search bar and it takes you to when i was there:
http://www.new-wine.org/events/united-na...014-week-2
thankyou
Your account has only been accessed from the same IP the entire time. Even if these actions weren't performed by yourself, your account is your responsibility.

Unless you have anything new to bring to the case discussion, this appeal will get denied.
i have got one thing to bring up and thats the proof i was at new wine . The moderator couldn't of possibly seen me do it if i was not actually at home or with a computer. i dont know if you could look when i was banned as this may clear some things out also i can say that i would do something like this and that the moderator may of mistook me for somone els.
i am strongly against swearing and racism. Also the last time i was on everyone was prop killing and running each other over i was so annoyed at the failrp i asked for help if you look on my threads that can back that claim up
The ban was issued the day you claim to have left home.
Also the last time i was on everyone was prop killing and running each other over i was so annoyed at the failrp i asked for help if you look on my threads that can back that claim up
and can i point out on the day we left for newwine i was exceptionally ill and had been sick all night i cannot back this up but weather you beleive me or not i was very ill and i nealry was told i coudnt go i did not go on my computer the day i left.

which does lead to one point on how can i have logged on the same place yet be banned when im not actually even on my computer. my computer wasn't on from last Sunday until now

basically thats all ive got but if you need more i am willing to fight this case
when will u know the result of the investigation
We'll see what the logs from that day say about the events, this will take time.
ok thankyou for your time hope to hear from you soon
Further investigation shows no result in proving your misconducts, myself am in question of how this has been mistaken.

Appeal approved, further investigation pending on who it was committed by.