Film
Okay either fallen or soul can you put a password on the server one day i wanted to make a movie to repesent flrp, i need a few actors and a camera man, i already have a few ideas .
If you can act or film post it here . and also tell me if you can close the server for a day fallen/ soul ?
(06-08-2010, 07:27 PM)Kenny Wrote: Okay either fallen or soul can you put a password on the server one day i wanted to make a movie to repesent flrp, i need a few actors and a camera man, i already have a few ideas .
If you can act or film post it here . and also tell me if you can close the server for a day fallen/ soul ?

I can play in movie also ??
Signature too big...
As a actor ?
(06-08-2010, 07:30 PM)Kenny Wrote: As a actor ?

ye ? Cheese??
Signature too big...
Okay add me on steam as well [FL] Kenny ^^.
Oh and raffi do you want to film ?
I can be a cameraman and an actor. I can also design areas with props.

Just give me a list of things I need to download so I don't get any dodgy textures and ERROR models.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Just use basic stuff
So no addons? Because I deleted cockloads of addons a coupla weeks ago.
I propose you won't do it on our server, I think you can just open up your own one on your PC and other people can connect via Hamachi or other software, you won't need a password or anything there and normally it's working lag free.
Dare to think!
Kenny can't get Hamachi.

I think maybe Fallen or Soul could open a temporary server just for the people in this project, and have it on for a day.