What's the difference between CityRP and the other modes?
As the title says:

What makes this gamemode unique?
Our content, rules and playerbase. I would say we have a very active staff, new updates are being pushed out all the time and the servers aren't just a big team deathmath-server where everyone are killing eachother with little to none reasoning behind it.

And ofcourse me Cheese

Spoiler :
[Image: h8B7937AC]

Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Well, it really is quite close to Applejack, but, seeing as Applejack is so rare, this is a good substitute for Applejack players.
IDK, I just like these servers, they remind me of Applejack, and I like the community. Applejack stole a lot of time from me...
@Teh Time Rider CityRP is based on Cider just like Applejack, that's why they are close.
I realize that, just saying they are VERY similar.
Well this is one of the VERY few semi-serious RP servers. There's tons of unique jobs and items too plus the rules etc...
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Has different jobs, but are generally quite close to DarkRP. The rules are different, of course than most other DarkRP servers, but actual gamemode doesn't differ that much.
The biggest difference would be the staff and playerbase, which goes a LONG way in makeing a server stand out.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • equal
It's a modern-world RP world, with a wide array of jobs, active staff and a good playerbase.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Basically everything was said, it's a Semi-Serious RP, modern world where you have plenty of jobs to choose, there is almost always an active admin/moderator online, good playerbase aswell.