Hi, I'm Numse!
Hello!

My name is Kasper, known as "Numse" in-game.

I just recently got back into Garry's mod again, and really missed the nice times I once had on an old CityRP server. I am hoping to be able to relive some of the awesome moments I had back then.
I was once a "hardcore" CityRP player, playing several hours a day, introducing friends and having tons of fun, all on a serious RP server. I even ended up donating, which is something I usually never do, seeing as I can get the same experience just from playing more. Tounge

Enough about my Gmod-past.
I currently am very into League of Legends, playing on EUW and being Gold I on the ranked ladder. I also occasionally play other games, but primarily LoL, and now Gmod!

Well, as it's late right now, I'll be heading to bed in a few minutes. I hope to see you guys on the server tomorrow! (*Or later today^^)
Welcome to FearlessRP Numse. Enjoy your stay at Fearless make sure to read the rules in order to avoid bans or other rules violations!

http://fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html
Hello there Numse! Welcome to the Fearless community, have fun playing here!
Welcome to the community!
I must say your name immediatly caught my attention and your grammar immediatly caught my interest.

Welcome to Fearless, I hope you enjoy your stay.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Welcome to Fearless, enjoy your stay and make sure to read the rules.
Welcome to this wondeful community, Numse! And welcome back to the server!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Welcome to the Forums/Servers, Numse! I think you'll enjoy your stay.

Also, is your LoL name also Numse? I play on EUW, name is "Whoopie TP". I am level 28 though..
I hope to see you around!
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
The following 1 user Likes whoopie's post:
  • Nadrickk
Welcome !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Welcome! Good to see another fellow joining for some good serious RP!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep