Unban Request - Roachyswagins
Your name: [-R-R-] Roachyswagins

Your ban ID: 35864

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Prop Smashing a vehicle

Involved:Mic Mac, Groovypanda, Myself.

Why we should unban you: I currently run a powerful clan inside Fearless, and It will surely collapse without my guidance. I have another General, and I trust his Judgement. But even when I go AFK for like 20 minutes and return, all hell has broken loose and we are fighting against people who generally dislike Blackwatch but don't have a valid reason since we have never heard of them before. (Most of them applied, but weren't accepted due to bans.) Also, the apparent prop smashing of a car was me trying to move it out of the way, no damage was done to the vehicle itself and no one was injured. I had no intention of causing it damage or bugging it into the floor, if that happened I'd understand why I was banned.

Plus the two guys that were there were standing outside our base and shouting profanities at us, I feel like the justice system on this server has collapsed almost entirely. The trolls win, and the players that try and fight back get banned and nothing happens to the trolls, I do not understand... Anyway, hopefully you will take my unban request into consideration as I'd like to get back to my clan ASAP in order to branch off to V2D.

Thank you for you time.
I was online and with roach at the time afaik but this is a simple mistake, not on narcotics part. But, the people recording were looking for any kind of evidence to try and get any bw banned. Roach was simply moving the car and the recorders caught it and turned it around.
So, you're saying being a clan leader exempts you from rules regarding prop use?
No he has a clan which proves hes a good role player who cares about the community and wouldn't do anything to halm it. No one was harmed by him doing it and he clearly didn't mean to cause trouble when doing it
Yeah, people like Mikhail, Nikitjee and someone else are always following us around and recording us. They only capture what admins would see as breaking the rules, I can guarantee I was not trying to break the rules or cause anyone any distress.
But you did though. Nothing at all makes you exempt or immune to the rules and policies and I don't give a flying if you run a "powerful clan".

No matter what reason or excuse you may have for propsmashing that vehicle, thus making it fly away, the rules state:

CityRP Rules Wrote:2. Do not proppush at all.

Appeal reviewed and denied as ban was deemed sufficient on grounds stated above.