Server:
V33x
Summary:
I was near the hotel I saw him prop climb to the roof of the hotel
Evidence:
http://postimg.org/image/5iwr9mbd9/ The prop

http://postimg.org/image/akmzdm3oh/
Now he on the prop And after he suicide But for it I don't have picture
Actualy I Wasnt PropClimbing I Gave Access To My Props To Many People I Just Spawned Prop For Presicion(Moving) It Into The Tides Hotel And SomeOne Took It And Climbed Up. I Didnt PropClimb And For Next Time Please Get The Person Name(The One Who PropClimb).
(08-08-2013, 07:03 PM)coren Wrote: Actualy I Wasnt PropClimbing I Gave Access To My Props To Many People I Just Spawned Prop For Presicion(Moving) It Into The Tides Hotel And SomeOne Took It And Climbed Up. I Didnt PropClimb And For Next Time Please Get The Person Name(The One Who PropClimb).

That your prop And that your prop Climb admin can cheak logs If you spawn it and who move it Admin cheak logs of the day And cheak if he died after because he jump and he was Cop.
Ok He Will Tell Us Who Moved It.(Cuz I Belive That He Can). Instead Of Liying You Can Just Understand That I Didnt Did That. I Spawned It But I Didnt Moved It. And If Admins Realy Can It Was Spamming The Server Logs.
(08-08-2013, 07:17 PM)coren Wrote: Ok He Will Tell Us Who Moved It.(Cuz I Belive That He Can). Instead Of Liying You Can Just Understand That I Didnt Did That. I Spawned It But I Didnt Moved It. And If Admins Realy Can It Was Spamming The Server Logs.

Admin will check when you spawned it And who moved it And who died after you unfreeze the prop
And if someone touch your prop so that your Responsibility You aren't delete the prop that enough Proofs for Ban request.
And please don't lye you delete the prop After you was on the roof and you jumped and suicide.
And For the anther reply how can I pictue your name if you did prop climb I saw you don't lye please I just now search people were there and if they saw something I will tell them to reply.
I hate people like you You are lying and rule breaker.
I think I have more experience than you I have donator And almost 500 Hours
And you are junior member and you don't have even 50 hours.
So I think I know rules better than you so please don't lye that will make it worst
Yeah, Finally someone br him, Hes propclimbing all the time! he is a rule breaker.
Denied.