Fresh blood for Mod Team
On topic everyone.

Congratulations pavilion you deserve it completely.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Weecow
Polish mind to English translation:
Doctor KuLa Wrote:He worked very "hard" to get this, I know it.
"I am so damned jealous of Pavilion, I must show it in a pitiful attempt to get attention and I feel a sudden need to start highly unnecessary drama."

Doctor KuLa Wrote:"Don't 'asslick', that means don't be extremely polite or friendly against the admins. Just act normal towards them like any other person."

"Be a good roleplayer. Roleplay decently and not only with admins, but with everybody. RP points aren't needed for that."
"I'm going to quote something from a thread, hoping people like me, with a brain no bigger than a pistachio will like it. I know I'm wrong, but I will feel like I'm right."

Doctor KuLa Wrote:II just didn't know that so many people are hypocrite here or just simply they are asslickers.
Next time to not write anything to me please my little hypocrites.
I actualy removed all hipocrites from my friend list so is not a problem.
"I am a dirty hypocrite, must cover up by calling everyone else a hypocrite. Perhaps going into fetal position, wiggling around whilst sucking my thumb was a better idea, oh well. Too late now!"

(08-09-2013, 03:41 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote:
(08-09-2013, 03:32 PM)Weecow Wrote:
(08-09-2013, 03:14 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: II just didn't know that so many people are hypocrite here or just simply they are asslickers.
Next time to not write anything to me please my little hypocrites.
I actualy removed all hipocrites from my friend list so is not a problem.

I have no idea what the hell you are up to.. Are you jealous to pavilion?? You are writing steam messages to me about me being a hypocrite like Narcotic. Siriously what's wrong with you

" [B☮SSE] Doctor KuLa: You are a same hipocryte like narcotic "

Just leave here as you left Fearless already.

Not going to start a fight about this here.
You called him the same but ok.
"I'm going to point fingers in a pathetic attempt to remain credibility and perhaps save the last bit of respect anyone ever had for me."

On topic:

Congratulations, Pavilion. Rather clearly I'm glad you got the position of moderator here on Fearless, else I wouldn't have bothered speaking up.
I'm sure you'll do an absolutely fantastic job, even though I don't play on the servers anymore.

Good luck with your moderating duties!

Sincerely, Salinsky.

P.S. If I am to be warned for this post, so be it.
The following 4 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • equal, Weecow, D0ctor, Floodify
good luck, I saw you on 3x today you didn't take long to get used to that ban hammer eh.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

That's it, it's all fucking kicking off.
I'm calling the police!
[Image: 6pIfpaq.jpg]
[Image: zm2DUi3.jpg]
Well done man =]
I met Pavilion today, he was extremely kind and extremely helpful. Congratulations Pavilion!
Congratulations Pav, best man for the job.
Grats Pavilion! A well deserved promotion and I'm sure you will do a great job!
Lead by example.
Born to create drama.

I wounder what people who liked my post think about you since you called them:
(08-09-2013, 07:33 PM)Salinsky Wrote: "I'm going to quote something from a thread, hoping people like me, with a brain no bigger than a pistachio will like it. I know I'm wrong, but I will feel like I'm right."
See? I love quote
I envy you posts
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Congratulations, Pavilion! I wish you good luck, and I know that you're going to do a good job.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.