Stealing cars/RP question.
Question 
A bit of background:

Last night, Mikey explained to me and Zykaz that to steal a car you had to have proper RP reason, So I asked him, if we RP'd as a chop shop that rented out the nicer cars they didnt break down, if that would be a good reason.
He said yes. *As long as you have pre planned it, it's okay*

So we did that, got around 5 cars and were adverting to rent them out from an undisclosed location before the cops got on to us and arrested us returning all the cars to their owners.

So then today, me and my friend did the same thing, We built a garage, That looked something of a car repair shop/chop shop.
We had parking spaces, tools, etc.
The first car I stole was a lambo, I brought it back to the garage, Where I met a cabbie driver outside, and let him rent it out for 500 to take on a joyride around the city.

** I pre planned all of this, I RP'd everything, theres chat to prove that, yet after the cabbie took it out on the joyride, Enzyme teleported to me, and yelled at me without even letting me say why I did what I did or ANYTHING about my rp. I had to talk in chat to ask him if I could speak because I have an entire RP going on with this.
He got mad about how he has to raid me for me to be able to steal his car. They are very strict and if I did it again I'd be banned.

Then he finally let me talk, and I explained my RP, to which he didn't care.

This is an RP server, So when I put time in to RP'ing, building and creating a persona, even asking an admin if its okay, because I'm new and wasn't clear on the rules, to which they said it's fine.

Then because it's an admin's car it turns out there is different rules?

I don't understand..

** My question is, was Mikey (cant remember full name of admin sorry) right?
That is pre planned RP, and suffice a reason.

Or is enzyme right?

Could someone please help out with this, an admin preferably. I'm quite confused on what changed.
and what is or isn't allowed.
I don't troll or minge. I put time in to my serious RP, and I was strongly RP'ing that..

Thanks for reading this and hope to see your input!

-Tommy G.
Alright, time to share my side of the story. I'm currently a gundealer at the time and I exit my shop to find my lambo gone. I tp to it and I find it outside your place. I question you whether or not you had stolen it. You said you did and I asked why. You explained that you were running a not-so-legal chop-shop where you were stealing cars and selling them to other players.

I find it weird that you claim I did not listen to your story as I clearly ment I did. I said that you needed a valid RP reason to steal someone's car.
What I mean by this is that you cannot ie randomly steal a car because you need a car/a ride. If the owner of the vehicle had done anything against you ie.. raided you or something like that, then you were able to take the vehicle.

Now I find you with my lambo, never seen your face nor name before and I said that you didn't have an RP reason to steal it. I'm only a moderator (not an admin) and it can surely be I who is confused about the rules, but I think that your reason to steal cars to sell/rent them to other buyers were not a valid reason.

Oh, and the admin you're refeering to is "MikeyTheFox" if I'm not wrong.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-08-2013, 03:25 AM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: opinion
Hello and welcome to Fearless! Hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Seems like this server is new for you? Let me help you!

http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61 - Here you can find guides on how to roleplay properly!

http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7 - Here you can report bugs or suggest different cool things, that might be usefull on server!

http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14 - Here you can post a ban request on someone who is breaking the rules!

http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3 - If you have any questions related to the rules or game, ask them here!
Just as a curious question Honored, have you been warned for repeatedly posting this yet?^

OT: I consider chop shops to be logical roleplay as there are plenty on this planet anyway. However, I would definitely ask an admin about it before going off and stealing cars for this. Apparently there is no 'good' RP reason to steal cars. (Pretty sure that cars are stolen in real life because the perp needs a 'set of wheels' anyway.)
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(08-08-2013, 05:30 AM)Toxic Wrote: Just as a curious question Honored, have you been warned for repeatedly posting this yet?^
Hello heavenly blessed beauty whose beauty is as timeless as those of the great pyramids. I would do battle with a group of hippopotamus with nothing more than a hand carved shank from a saudi arabian oil sheik, jump into a pirahna infested river with two rhinoceros beetles gnawing my testicles, and dive to the depths of the challenger deep with nothing but sarah jessica parkers queef's as my air supply just to sit next to the guy who sat next to you on the bus in high school.
The following 3 users Like edgie's post:
  • equal, Rahiro, NotSep
(08-08-2013, 03:25 AM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: but I think that your reason to steal cars to sell/rent them to other buyers were not a valid reason.

Obviously it is okay if MikeyTheFox, Ex-Superadmin, currently admin said it was okay? There isn't really much to discuss here, is there?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
See the problem is. You break a set rule. One of the car rules say "You cannot steal a car to sell it". I dont know why mikey can suddenly allow people to break that rule.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Furthermore there is no valid reason to steal a car in general.

I suggest you just dont steal cars anymore and you will avoid this problem as there really is no valid reason for stealing a car ( at least I have never heard one)
RPing a chop-chop shop makes sense, also if MikeyTheFox said that it was ok, it's ok, i just suggest you to ask an admin/mod everytime you do this.
(08-08-2013, 05:39 AM)The Honored Wrote:
(08-08-2013, 05:30 AM)Toxic Wrote: Just as a curious question Honored, have you been warned for repeatedly posting this yet?^
Hello heavenly blessed beauty whose beauty is as timeless as those of the great pyramids. I would do battle with a group of hippopotamus with nothing more than a hand carved shank from a saudi arabian oil sheik, jump into a pirahna infested river with two rhinoceros beetles gnawing my testicles, and dive to the depths of the challenger deep with nothing but sarah jessica parkers queef's as my air supply just to sit next to the guy who sat next to you on the bus in high school.

So that's a yes.

(08-09-2013, 12:00 AM)DaCrowh Wrote: Furthermore there is no valid reason to steal a car in general.

I suggest you just dont steal cars anymore and you will avoid this problem as there really is no valid reason for stealing a car ( at least I have never heard one)

I can call my car being stolen invalid all that I want, but it isn't going to bring it back.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”