Saying Hello to this wonderful community
Smile 
Hi everyone!

My name is Tommy G (IRL and my steam ID)
In game my RP name is set to Tommy Martin.
My RP last name I made on my last RP server (before it got shut down) which became something like an RP family name, where a group of us on the server all had that last name and had Martin Family Shops, Parties, Bars, Etc.

Anyways about me IRL.
I'm 18, Graduating highschool this year, I currently live in TN but I'm planning on moving to San Diego for college.
I've got kind of a "shady" past I guess you could say, but over the past summer I've dropped most of the people I knew and got back in to gaming, Decided that after I turned 18, Couldn't afford to get in any more trouble and it was time to grow out of that area of my life.

I'm friendly a majority of the time, and I greatly enjoy serious RP, but love the wiggle room of being on semi-serious, especially a server like this.

No clue why it took me so long to find this, I thought I was playing on one of the best servers, Regardless the moment I connected to Fearless I was in shock, The map is vast, the cars are perfectly integrated, (mind you a few people can't drive, one of them is me, Learning fast though)

I'm the type to spend most of my freetime (when im at home not out) on the computer, So later at nights, central time, and weekends, depending on what I'm doing, you will see me on all day long, for example I played for about 12 hours yesterday after joining.

What really gets me about this server is the community,
It is absolutely refreshing to get on where people are completely friendly and jumping to help, I got on the TS server, immediately meeting Shrike who explained a few things about the mechanics of CityRP vs other forms of RP in a bit of detail.
But the major help was given by Zykaz. He was parked at the gas station when I was roaming and asking people questions about the server, Told me to get in, and spent well over an hour or two of his time giving me a tour of the city, tips and tricks, explaining the finer details of the server.
Second was his friend Noodle (cant remember his RP name) Super funny, We all rp'd for awhile and he ended up getting some money packs and buying a ferrari, after which he let me have his old 4 door, which I was shocked and thrilled with.

So special thanks to those three I mentioned, I look forward to seeing you all on the server and RP'ing with you! (:

Oh also, ill go to my imgur and post a pic of me here as well.

[Image: XXuUzHV.jpg]

See you in game! (:
The following 1 user Likes TommyG's post:
  • NotSep
Welcome to FL, I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
Thank you! I definitely will (:
Welcome to Fearless, have a great time playing.
Nice newcomer thread, Welcome to FL Tommy
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Welcome to the FL community.
That face looks like a sad puppy dog...
Welcome !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Welcome to Fearless and enjoy your stay, nice introduction post.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Haha. Made a mistake with the car sale but I was happy to refund you Tounge. Welcome to Fearless! You seem like a good RP addition to FL.
Kind Regards,
Wood.