Time to say goodbye.
I've been considering this for a while and now I think it's finally the time to say my goodbye.
I've simply lost interest in Fearless, whether or not I'll return one day is something I'm unsure of. But I will try to check the forums regularly.

I've met and become friends with so many people through FL. I don't want to write personal goodbyes for each person who has made Fearless a great community for me to be a part of, simply because there are way too many to list and I know that I'd unintentionally leave people out.
But those who were my friends here will have me on Steam and I hope to stay in contact with them.

Fearless has been such a fantastic roleplaying experience for me during my time here. I'd like to say thank you to the server staff for taking time to remove rulebreakers, hosting the many special RP events and the developers who made this unique roleplaying server possible.

Goodbye Fearless, best of luck!

-GRiiM
You will be missed, sad you are leaving us dude!

See you around!

Zykaz
It's sad to see you go GRiiM, I hope you visit the servers again as you are a great roleplayer.
I'll keep in touch with you on steam, mate.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • HopeYouLoseMTD
You will be much missed. Good luck in the future!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Another good roleplayer gone! See you again maybe!
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
I Salute to you, good bye, one of the best Roleplayers in Fearless

~F.B.I Director Royce Faustin
Sad to see you go, you'll definitely be missed, goodbye and I'll talk to you on Steam.
I wasn't expecting this. You've contributed so much to this community and we all appreciate your efforts.
Thankyou. Good times of Police RP together!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I have no idea what to say...
Goodbye GRiiM.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk