Apocalypse RP Event (Thank you Post)
Thanks to everyone for making my night an enjoyable one on v33x about 2-3 hours ago during the apocalypse event!
Jamie - Lt.Grub - SpartanJunior - GeorgeTheBoy - Jokhah
Thanks guys!
Only could get 3 pictures (So much chaos it was hard to get any)
[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0001_zps1b49cf3b.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x0002_zps2b1988a7.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x0003_zps550cfcd3.jpg]
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
This was such an awesome RP event! Had such a blast. Thanks to the Admins/Mods who made this possible! Hope to do it again sometime!
This was the legitimate best RP event. Even after they ended abruptly (yes, I cried a little), we continued on our own, collecting rocks from the crash site, and using them to research to find the planet of origin. The thing is, this wasn't even a zombie apocalypse like most people thought it was. It was more of an alien apocalypse. I am sad to have missed the beginning of it, but I got in when everyone ran to the Nexus Garage and held out there.

It was really well thought out, and was a great time. We were all upset when it ended, but I respect that the admins wanted to leave. Thank you to the admins listed for creating it. It was unbelievably thought out and created. The effects were awesome. Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Avenged's post:
  • yarrrs
End of the event in a nutshell [Image: 40369876.jpg]

But seriously great RP event and I was really sad when it ended but I am keeping my hopes up that the aliens will return in a part 2!
The RP event was very fun indeed!

Thanks to all those who participated in it! You made it fun for us and you all really did surprise on how well you can all work together as a team.

If we decide to do this event again, I'm sure we won't be disappointed!

Well done everyone!
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • yarrrs
RP on v33x?
What?

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 2 users Like ArcHammer's post:
  • Kulthro, NotSep
Damn, I always seem to miss these fun kind of events, I guess I should play on the v33x + v2p more often.
Seriously, looks great though.
The following 1 user Likes Jimentoon's post:
  • NotSep
Don't forget Jokhah! He added the smoke and dark skies.

I got some screenshots of the people collecting the rubble at the end, Best Teamwork I've seen on FL/v33x.

[Image: ZX9q3Ti.jpg]

[Image: DHPDRM9.jpg]

[Image: 8ZnniBl.jpg]

[Image: xUN6NtW.jpg]

[Image: YAKvTu0.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Jamie's post:
  • ArcHammer, Kulthro
Oh crap I forgot about Jokhah D= I'll add him
Sorry Jokhah!
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Even when the RP had ended it was still fun! The clean up was fun with all the people working together. We tried and tried multiple times and finally did it. Can't Wait for the next event.