Acialwip's unban request
Your name: Acialwip

Your ban ID: 35703

Banned by: [FL] Jamie

Reason: Very offensive language

Involved: A player named "Her0x"

Why we should unban you: I know that "***" is offensive but I said it in an RP way when the police where speaking to me (my car was inpounded and when I was driving away I said "cya ***". He then said what did you call me so I did "/advert Fagget." spelt like that. I don't believe that I should have been banned for that because it's the first time I've really broken a rule. If I'm not allowed to use that in roleplay I understand that but I don't believe that it was ban worthy. I believe that this is a lot less serious then other things to do with the server such as RDM etc. and that's why I don't think 1 week is fair.
We don't take racism or homophobia lightly, There's never a reason to use these words in a Rp situation.
I understand that it won't happen again, can the ban please be shortened? I love the server and really want to play.

I was slightly infurated at the time because of things irl but they are over now. If something does happen again irl then I will leave the server until they are over to prevent it.
I'll take your word for it, Your ban will remain on the ban list, But you'll be able to play now. Do NOT use that language again.