Unfair ban
Bug 
Your name: .#Dolbaeb

Your ban ID: 35643

Banned by: [FL] MikeyTheFox

Reason: 'Random Tranqing, and changing storys why to admin'

Involved: Some few dudes but they i didn't know them, so -

Why we should unban you: Ok, so it starts out with my friend and me went to corleones to check out the houses, when we saw contra. We spoke with these guys (LandNanners, Pro Miaaan and patti). Pro Miaaan says "wanna see the best car?" we said "no". He spawns a car and cdms my friend. I killed him and LandNanners. After nearly a half minute, they came back with guns breaking NLR and killing my friend who was knocked out cuz of the car. We tryed to contact a admin. We both did @ message but the admin was "busy". We decided to give up go to the city. As we went there, corleones attacked us, and we decided to attack back. This was a speciel mission. Took us 5 minutes to plan. I had Pomma who would go into corleones and speak with them, and i was his backup. If they started shoot at him, i should trang them. Patti went up to me and started to annoy me. He did that too inside the city. I got pissed and told him to go away cuz he was exposing me. He didn't listin so i tranged him and told him to stop annoy me. After i tranged him, he did @ message and the admin all suddenly came to me instantly. He told me that i should just contact a admin next time. He asked me "What are u doing with the trang?" i told him im on a mission and the story that happened in city. He kept saying "Not good enough reason blah blah blah" He was destroying our mission cuz i couldn't help my friend. "Random trang is my ban reason" and i dont really understand it. I only tranged 1 guy, and that was patti as he kept trolling me. What really pissed me off was he didn't respond our admin call but cuz of a noob getting trang, then he suddenly take action. We got CDM + NLR + RDm, but noooooooooooo, you get tranged and its a ban straight. He says i was changing story. That is not true cuz i was watching the corleones but he spoke to my and i didn't have time to reply cuz this was importan. Once i saw we lost the mission i decided to tell him the story cuz i didn't have to watch corleones. As i was typing he banned me. Unfair and not helpful admin.
You were banned because I couldn't get a straight story from you. At first I asked why did were you tranqing people and you responded your on a mission, to raid the Corleones. I asked why and you responded with "We saw contra. Money Money Money <3" I told you that isn't a good reason.

Then the next thing you say is "They attacked us in city" then after that you said "after we died" "we are revengin" So right after you just said that. I knew right away you broke NLR. I told you that and you responded "No, my timer has 8 mins on it" I started to explain to you that the timer is more for part of not going to the place you died in 5 min's. It doesn't mean that once 5 mins is up you can go and get revenge on the people who killed you. I said to stop changing your story and you said you weren't. And then you tell me that "your friend got attacked". So right then and there I got tried of the story changing. I had other people calling for other problems and already getting upset that I'm not going to them fast enough. So clearly you had no good reason as the story kept changing so I ended up banning you.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
i said " As we went there, corleones attacked us, and we decided to attack back."

That was after we died, so we had a reason to revenge.....
You can't attack them because you died. You can't get revenge because that would be breaking NLR.

New Life Rule is not only for not going to the place you died after 5 minuets is up. It also is stating that you have a New life. You do not remember anything from your old life. Meaning you don't remember getting shot and killed.
"i said " As we went there, corleones attacked us, and we decided to attack back."
That was after we died, so we had a reason to revenge....."

AFter we died we went to city for having fun when corleones attacked us for no reason, then we ahve a reason to go attack them cuz they attacked us.
Apparently you didn't make it clear but that still doesn't change the fact that you still changed stories. You said you saw contra then switched to the we were attacked story.
Want me to copy more sentences? Hold on

"This was a speciel mission. Took us 5 minutes to plan. I had Pomma who would go into corleones and speak with them, and i was his backup. If they started shoot at him, i should trang them."

Pomma went down to them after they attacked us. I was his backup.

And the fact that you didn't help us when we got cdm + rdm and a nlr breaker, but a guy who got tranged, you went to him straightly
I told you I was busy, I kept getting calls when I was dealing with other people. When I was done with another call he happened to message me saying he was getting random tranq'ed

So I ended up TP'ing to you since your the one who tranq'ed him and that's when I started asking you questions. I really didn't help that you couldn't form a good enough explanation let alone a really confusing story.

Let me grab you the logs

(this is where I TP'ed to you)
13:29:47] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// why are you tranqing people
[13:29:51] .#Dolbaeb said: first of all
[13:29:55] .#Dolbaeb said: im doing a mission
[13:29:58] .#Dolbaeb said: raiding corlones
[13:30:00] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// what mission
[13:30:01] .#Dolbaeb said: second of all
[13:30:05] .#Dolbaeb said: Patti
[13:30:09] .#Dolbaeb said: is drving me crazy
[13:30:13] .#Dolbaeb said: he wont leave me alone (apparently he was bothering you while you were doing this mission and instead of calling an admin to you tranq him)
[13:30:18] .#Dolbaeb said: + he is exposing me
[13:30:18] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// thats not a good reason to tranq him
[13:30:22] .#Dolbaeb said: well
[13:30:27] .#Dolbaeb said: he did much more
[13:30:34] .#Dolbaeb said: there goes my mission
[13:30:34] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// then you call an admin
[13:30:38] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// if hes bothing you
[13:30:43] .#Dolbaeb said: ok
[13:30:48] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// and what mission
[13:30:58] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// and what mission is this?
[13:31:01] .#Dolbaeb said: Stealing from corleones
[13:31:03] .#Dolbaeb said: we will trang them
[13:31:07] .#Dolbaeb said: and steal as quick as we can
[13:31:11] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// Why
[13:31:12] .#Dolbaeb said: im actually in a caln
[13:31:13] .#Dolbaeb said: clna* (I think your trying to spell Clan, but looking at your sig card you are not apart of a clan so this is a lie)
[13:31:16] .#Dolbaeb said: we saw contra
[13:31:18] .#Dolbaeb said: money money money <3
[13:31:22] .#Dolbaeb said: aaannd
[13:31:25] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// thats the worst reason
[13:31:25] .#Dolbaeb said: they attacked us in city
[13:31:28] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// I have ever heard
[13:31:30] .#Dolbaeb said: after we died
[13:31:35] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// ....
[13:31:39] .#Dolbaeb said: we are revengin
[13:31:41] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// 'after we all died'
[13:31:46] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// thats NLR mate
[13:31:48] .#Dolbaeb said: no
[13:31:50] .#Dolbaeb said: my timer
[13:31:51] .#Dolbaeb said: was like 8 mins
[13:31:56] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// doesn't matter
[13:31:59] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// still NLR
[13:32:04] .#Dolbaeb said: im not killing them cuz i want to revenge them
[13:32:06] .#Dolbaeb said: for killing me
[13:32:07] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// the timer is only for you going back to the pace you were
[13:32:10] .#Dolbaeb said: its more cuz they attacked us in city
[13:32:11] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// you just said so
[13:32:17] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// stop changing your story
[13:32:20] .#Dolbaeb said: im not
[13:32:20] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// you keep changing it
[13:32:26] .#Dolbaeb said: ....
[13:32:33] .#Dolbaeb said: ok
[13:32:35] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: !freeze dol (I froze you cause when I talking to you, you kept shifting out of my crosshair)
[13:32:37] .#Dolbaeb said: let me tell u
[13:32:39] .#Dolbaeb said: so
[13:32:42] .#Dolbaeb said: they killed us
[13:32:43] .#Dolbaeb said: blah blah
[13:32:44] .#Dolbaeb said: we called u
[13:32:46] .#Dolbaeb said: we waited
[13:32:55] .#Dolbaeb said: so
[13:32:58] .#Dolbaeb said: we wient int oampm
[13:32:59] .#Dolbaeb said: ampm* (I'm not even sure what word you were spelling there but my guess is am pm which is a gas station on the map)
[13:33:03] .#Dolbaeb said: our friend got attacked
(This was the last thing you said before I banned you cause really from trying to talk to you, your story was so broken up and I kept getting different reasons for you tranqing them)
As i maybe didn't mention, i was watching the corleones while u were there. I had to focus on 2 things. Didn't have time to tell the full story.

And the clan thing, i had it remove and forgot to put it back on.

[13:31:25] .#Dolbaeb said: they attacked us in city
[13:31:28] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// I have ever heard
[13:31:30] .#Dolbaeb said: after we died
[13:31:35] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// ....
[13:31:39] .#Dolbaeb said: we are revengin
[13:31:41] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// 'after we all died'
[13:31:46] [FL] MikeyTheFox said: .// thats NLR mate

What i ment was, after we got killed, we went to city and got attacked. Thats not breaking NLR.
You "had" to remove it? Can I ask why?