BR on [-R-R-] Roachyswagins
(08-08-2013, 05:32 PM)nikitjee Wrote: I was with mikhail too i saw it, and u blackwatch always own the other side. so megascotty "Erm, No. You owned one side of MTL, we owned the other side, Roach was clearly moving it so that other people could get in easily. "

Stop lie.

I'm sorry, Do you even listen to what you say? You just said exactly what megascotty said. "u blackwatch always own the other side" and " You owned one side of MTL, we owned the other side" and then you say he lies? I understand that you hate blackwatch but please, Don't Just go and wave your finger around, You just make yourself look like a fool.
(08-08-2013, 06:45 PM)Guy0544 Wrote:
(08-08-2013, 05:32 PM)nikitjee Wrote: I was with mikhail too i saw it, and u blackwatch always own the other side. so megascotty "Erm, No. You owned one side of MTL, we owned the other side, Roach was clearly moving it so that other people could get in easily. "

Stop lie.

I'm sorry, Do you even listen to what you say? You just said exactly what megascotty said. "u blackwatch always own the other side" and " You owned one side of MTL, we owned the other side" and then you say he lies? I understand that you hate blackwatch but please, Don't Just go and wave your finger around, You just make yourself look like a fool.

Hes referring to what megascotty said
(08-08-2013, 07:26 PM)Mikhial Wrote:

Stop lie.

"I'm sorry, Do you even listen to what you say? You just said exactly what megascotty said"
Seriously people, Do you even read what people tell you?
(08-08-2013, 07:45 PM)Guy0544 Wrote:
(08-08-2013, 07:26 PM)Mikhial Wrote:

Stop lie.

"I'm sorry, Do you even listen to what you say? You just said exactly what megascotty said"
Seriously people, Do you even read what people tell you?

do u see the " "?
Maybe the car was stuck at the floor so he moved it Roach Not rule breaker He don't have bans Smile
(08-09-2013, 09:25 AM)WaterKill Wrote: Maybe the car was stuck at the floor so he moved it Roach Not rule breaker He don't have bans Smile

Stuck? they just shot groovy in his car and then he used a prop on it
the only reason ur posting on this is because the blackwatch is allied with the varkov family
(08-09-2013, 10:45 AM)Mikhial Wrote:
(08-09-2013, 09:25 AM)WaterKill Wrote: Maybe the car was stuck at the floor so he moved it Roach Not rule breaker He don't have bans Smile

Stuck? they just shot groovy in his car and then he used a prop on it
the only reason ur posting on this is because the blackwatch is allied with the varkov family

Maybe the car was stuck at his house and if the car stuck at floor and Admin offline what he need to do?
I know him And I think this is half of video.
Approved.