BR on [-R-R-] Roachyswagins
Video 
Name of player: [-R-R-] Roachyswagins

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:7966383

Time in GMT: 02/08/2013 10:27

Server: v33x

Summary: An attempt to bug groovypanda his car after they killed him

Evidence: http://youtu.be/g3QR_ja1Zzk
I was moving it... You're some special kind of retard.
(08-06-2013, 12:27 PM)roach Wrote: I was moving it... You're some special kind of retard.

Haha why would you move it you didnt even owned that place and you pushed your prop down on to it i dont think you would do that when your pushing your own car?
Who's the retard now?
Erm, No. You owned one side of MTL, we owned the other side, Roach was clearly moving it so that other people could get in easily.
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
(08-06-2013, 08:04 PM)megascotty77 Wrote: Erm, No. You owned one side of MTL, we owned the other side, Roach was clearly moving it so that other people could get in easily.

U wasnt involved and look at the video the gate says panda he always names his doors like that
Sorry to interrupt, But I can't really see how that caused any harm or trouble.
U never saw a car with one wheel bugged in the ground because some one pushed it ?
Erm yes, when minges want to cause chaos and troll the owner of the car. I can assure you, that wasn't my aim.
So why did u push the prop down on top of it then and u didnt even own the place it wasnt even in your way?
And will u please tell your Blackwatch members to stop violating the courthouse rules
Can you please stop discriminating against Blackwatch Members? Thank you.