President D. Boyd - From President, to Dictator, to Anarchistic Leader
President Daniel Boyd - From Democratic President, to Dictator, to a rag upon many, in anarchy.

Today, I had a like, five or six hour term of Presidency. During that time, I changed political states three times to keep it fresh.

For the city, the President believed in Evocity achieving his ideals of 'prosperity', which was the thing that all his speeches and broadcasted PSA's were based around.

To start with, he was put into office as a typical, kind, democratic President, he showed off his ideals through his kind laws, and through diffusing a hostage situation with a passive outcome.

As time went on though, crime was never ending, it integrated into every day life (and the sru were getting bored because no one ever attacked). This kind way of life would never have achieved the prosperity he was looking for.
So I had myself and the SRU transfer down into the Nexus Labs, where only SRU knew of my position. At this point, I began changing up my binds, and thinking up a speech.

This speech lasted a long fucking time , for 5 minutes. I would talk about how evo has fallen back into it's old world ways and would never achieve prosperity. So after these five minutes, the new laws were published: No weapons, drugs, vehicles, weapon sale and obviously contraband. There was a 15 minute sentence for all arrests.

This worked really well, I'd continue to broadcast my RP Public Service Announcements as a Dictator, like I did as a President. As time went by , crime literally stopped in the city, there was so much time without ANY warrants at all. I was heavily guarded, however, no-one attacked, at all. Maybe it was because they couldn't find me, or my speech destroyed their morale.

This went on for another few hours, with a completely peaceful Evocity. I'd make broadcasts of how we reached true 'prosperity'.

Of course, SRU got bored, and I was wanting an ending, so I wanted to try something amazing. An Anarchistic Government. I'd set tax to 0, and demote all players in government law enforcement positions. Before that though, I made another speech of how we reached prosperity, at the cost of our freedom and lives, and that we shouldn't be controlled, yada yada yada big speech.
[Image: YMij7eC.jpg]
Obviously when this happened people were pissed or confused at what anarchy was. Throughout this whole thing though, one man opposed to me, called 'Valerio' who is the admin, Vauld. After Anarchy, crime rates rose, and I was manhunted.

I hid in the far back of the car park, no-one would've found me, not even vauld did. But I was wanting an ending and it was like 4:30AM. So, accepting my death, I revealed myself to him.

His gun pointed at the President, he screamed abuse at his idiotic actions, and that we shouldn't be gifted freedom like this. The once-President, accepting his coming death was as calm as he could be under gunpoint. He reminded the gunman of how each three political states worked for Evocity. Valerio called down all the other hunters, the ex-President was backed into the carpark corner, and by the end of it, there were around 25 men with guns pointed at Daniel.
[Image: YpD7zsE.jpg]
Daniel made his fourth and last set of speeches. Detailing the prosperity of evo and its three political states, shouting how his name would go down in history. Most hunters didn't care, they were bloodthirsty (failrp). Valerio guided Daniel to the top of the Nexus building, broke the the window, and both of them looked down at every hunter in evo, on the main street.
[Image: wbgEWNQ.jpg]
[Image: hu2GYYt.jpg]
Provided with an air balloon, Daniel flew down, while under attempts of rains of gunfire, towards the tide Hotel, where he shared his last words with Valerio, and then made a call to (every player on the server was there) all the men and women, screaming that this era was over, and for Evo-City to remember his name. At that point, with countless guns pointed at him, he jumped off the tide hotel and ended his life.
[Image: deTJIFw.jpg]
[Image: fadFufI.jpg]
[Image: YXlBVB1.jpg]
[Image: ge8qpA3.jpg]
YAY. This was such a great RP, it was alot of fun with the whole server during the ending, a big thanks to Vauld for all the work he did with the RP.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40229947&b=13]

You'll know me as either 'Boomer', President Daniel Boyd, or Commander Carbon, of the Planeteers.
The following 1 user Likes odannyboy's post:
  • Rahiro
Looks really interesting. You do some good President RPs.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I love your rps as I sometimes I cant say if you are crazy or serious but thats what I like about you
Hey, XxButterToastxX here. I had such a great time doing this RP. At the beginning I took it upon myself to lead a group in possible locations you may be, We separated into
groups of 2 until we met Vauld. After that we got word from him in a possible location You might have been. Therefore leading to the rest of the RP. Really good job on doing all of this!