AVIS Car Rental

Car Rental AVIS
Being one of the world's leaders in car rental industry, AVIS serves more than 10 million customers a year in 185 countries. AVIS provides an opportunity to pick up a car at the airports and hotels in about 5,100 locations all over the world.

• Car Rental Avis
  • Booking cars of any class.
  • Huge selection of new cars.
  • We cooperate with more than 400 car rental companies around the world, including all the largest car rental network.
  • We cooperate with more than 400 car rental companies around the world, including all the largest car rental network.
  • Customer confidence.

Our Evo-City Branches

AVIS Rental Store (inner city provider)
This store offers great motors for small term rental inside Evo-City.
Here are a phew photos of our branch:

Spoiler: External View

Spoiler: Internal View

Spoiler: AVIS Car Park

AVIS Rental Store (outer city provider)
This store offers excellent vehicles for small and long term rental outside Evo-City.
Here are a phew photos of our branch:

Spoiler: External View

The Team

Chief Executive Officer - Logan Monghan

Chief Economist - Evan Moore

Chief of Security - Chris Radiek

Receptionist - Ryan Tine, Ted Mcleod

Parking Attendant - Dave Dwight, Samuel Frost

Mechanic - Garry Chip
The following 3 users Like Verzyn's post:
  • TedInternationalLover, Dwip, Wood
Great RP! Sad I never got my car lift working.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Man, I got a paint job for my BMW It was amazing RP!. After that my Bro was like go on Rent a Lambo I said sure!. I went along and Rented it for 5 mins the staff were amazing + I loved the Green Lambo

Please do this RP Another time!

10/10!
I was a parking attendant, it was really fun and I loved the build. The build took a long time to build and we also did the rp for a decently long time.
Wow, this looks amazing!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I rented a Hummer from AVIS yesterday and I have to say that it was great RP with the amount of services.