[unofficial] Hidden Alpha
[Image: 123l3qw.png]

We are the Hidden Alphas. We can get hired.
We are not a threat against anyone.
We are as friendly as possible. We wanna be your friend.
We wanna talk with you. We wanna Drink with you.
We wanna have a good time with you.
Unless you provoke us, then you are as good as dead.

Members:

Mentlegen
Chief Pimp
Transmission
Barnesy
ChimpBalls
A Scanner Darkly
Lawrence

Ranks:

1. Silenced(Leaders)
Lawrence
Barnesy
2. Stealthed(Trusted)
Mentlegen
A Scanner Darkly
3. Covert(Officials)
Chief Pimp
Transmission
4. Insider(Members)
ChimpBalls

Rules:

Don't gang up on one member.
Don't steal from other members.
Don't threat other members.
Don't hurt other members.

Invites Only.

[Image: 120nsm0.png]
"No better friend, no worse enemy"
Eleventh Regiment
EvoCity
Dryblood
Kyle Price

Dear Hidden Alpha

We have now Decided to make a written warning towards your clan. Your actions today against our clan where seen by us as an act of aggression, although one of our men ended your little situation, the Eleventh Regiment where not amused by this and had an instant meeting after.

Your act of aggression could be seen as an act of war, this bringing both The Eleventh Regiment and The SemperFi into the equation, I do not wish to discuss anything about the situation but I require a written apology within the next couple of days at the very most.

Do Not make the wrong decision - Price
Gentlemen,

I officially leave the Hidden Alpha. One reason for it is the suddenly declared war on the Eleventh Regiment and SemperFi. I don't want to be a member of an association, or group, which has fun on suddenly declaring wars or massive slaughters (like the Blue Suns). There seems to be no tactic at all.

Stay pimp.
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
The following 1 user Likes Chief Pimp's post:
  • Buddhist Stew
I can assure you this clan will never achieve official status.
I thought we beat your clan already in yesterdays 'war'? Shouldn't it be closed?
(06-21-2011, 10:38 AM)Faustie Wrote: I thought we beat your clan already in yesterdays 'war'? Shouldn't it be closed?

They announced over steam that the clan was shut, it is poor clan organisation though. Also Lawrence claims leadership of the clan and now he has left.
yeah, i'm out.
(06-21-2011, 10:01 AM)killjoy Wrote: I can assure you this clan will never achieve official status.

We have always been official. Idiot.

We had 5 official members. Why do you always have to be a troll?

OPENING A CLAN:
*Atleast 3 members required to register as an official clan: I had 5 official members.
*Clan thread must have some describing text to it: Yes, i had.
*Restarting clans that have been shut down can only be done with decent background RP and FL staff approval.

Fucking idiot. Be happy.

A clan to be Official also needs the approval of the FL staff........

Yours has not
(06-21-2011, 12:12 PM)Lawrence Wrote:
(06-21-2011, 10:01 AM)killjoy Wrote: I can assure you this clan will never achieve official status.

We have always been official. Idiot.

We had 5 official members. Why do you always have to be a troll?

OPENING A CLAN:
*Atleast 3 members required to register as an official clan: I had 5 official members.
*Clan thread must have some describing text to it: Yes, i had.
*Restarting clans that have been shut down can only be done with decent background RP and FL staff approval.

freaking idiot. Be happy.

No need to take out your butthurtery on Killjoy.
Also insulting him isn't a good plan, way to go back to VentMob keep that up and we'll assure you won't come back here ever again.
-Signature removed-