BR on [FL:RP] Aspects (Multi CDM)
Exclamation 
Name of player: [FL:RP]Aspects

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69694103

Time in GMT: Approx. 9am to 10:30am GMT

Server: v33x

Summary: First video show exactly what happened, a deliberate cdm blamed on lag while i was arresting someone. The blue lambo he had been driving can clearly be seen as well as heard before the impact. Sounds and sight show no attempt to brake what so ever until a wall stopped the car. Blamed on lag yet was quick to get out and 'apologize'. Second clip (in same video, combined the two) shows at the very beginning me being rdmed from behind by someone with a SMG of some sort and then Aspects in a tides truck trying to run me over, other officers and civilians arive to attempt to stop him in his truck, when they exit their vehicles, he blatantly cdm's them as well. To also, yet again, blame it on the lag. That is all I have on video, as for my eyes before the second clip started Aspects had attempted to run me over and back up and attempt again and again, thus me being RDM'ed whilst attempting to dodge his truck. I believe the RDM'er to be albybreh. (STEAM_0:1:70214983) his 'friend' he claimed was trying to escape me while i was filling up my gas tank at the station. Later Aspects confronted me asking why I was posting a BR (I had made it known for others to post evidence) in doing so he said he was trying to protect his friend that was exchanging fire with me. Ask him because he believes revenge killing isn't against server rules. Sorry for the long BR, wanted to be thorough.

Evidence: Aspects Ban Request
Just to say that its not my fault my keyboard keeps freezing and having a delay everything i do has a delay since earlier today. The first one i went to drive into the garage and my "w" button was like it was constantly holding down and i said sorry you can arrest me if necessary i never meant to kill anyone. In the second one i never run over the victim if you watch carefully you will see i never killed him he was killed by a gun. You can see i have a delay cos every time i stop its just after i might of run someone over. The people i ran over in the second video didn't die and i requested a medic for them. In the end they killed them self because after a long wait a medic never come. I picked them up from spawn and gave them there guns back. I could ask the people if they could put this up on the comments if necessary. I might sound like a bit of bullcrap but it isn't. I'm not like the other people who just constantly cdm everyone, because i hate it when it happens to me. I tried telling the person who posted the br what happened but he never lisend. I cant say much more really but its just who you believe. I love the server and hope to spend many more hours and days on it. Thanks for reading.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
You should let him go on this one he pretty much said what the problem was and why.
(08-07-2013, 02:06 AM)Mr.Faustin82 Wrote: You should let him go on this one he pretty much said what the problem was and why.

This is not for you to decide. No one lags that much to where they repeatedly move forward backward forward backward, killing someone new everytime.
Not to destroy the fin for you. But he is permbanned. So no need of a ban request
(08-09-2013, 03:36 PM)LeifGunnar Wrote: Not to destroy the fin for you. But he is permbanned. So no need of a ban request

This is news to me.
User is permanently suspended.

Ban request approved.
Regards,
aviator