SPIDERS. Rampaging spider in my room. halp
(08-05-2013, 10:56 PM)Ludo Wrote:
(08-05-2013, 10:40 PM)Rozzokjames Wrote:
(08-05-2013, 10:31 PM)HellShell Wrote:
(08-05-2013, 03:53 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Well, you know what they say.

If it moves, KILL IT WITH FIRE!

This is the last spider that entered my room without authorization.
-image-

I remember the thread you made about it, it was quite funny.

first post was funny. but I went downer... and downer.. then my stomache started churning

on a side note.. the left side of my tongue where i got that sore is a greenish color. should I be concerned or is like mucis or however its spelled. or something
Now this is were you should start to get worried, go see a doctor ASAP about it or ask your parents

Told my mom and she said to brush my tongue with my toothbrush. so I started to and its going away. most likely my canker sore and apparently adding mint toothpaste to your tongue uh... stings a bit rofl * cant eat correctly everything tastes like mint sweet christ * Also saw the spider. he looks brownish and his legs are kinda forward rather than being spread out. same with the back so i think its a wolf spider. hes also very friendly actually. i put my finger infront of him and he just moved a bit back. hes just chilling. But still I shitted myself when i got the balls to do that with my finger. hes under my dresser ;_; god knows what hes doing under there. I left him some toilet paper.. *fapfapfapfapfaappfapfapfp
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
(08-05-2013, 10:13 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Rozzok, are you living in a jungle? Because that size spiders...they are creppy...brrr.

Btw, have anyone ever met this thing?

Ive seen 3 of them in my appartment already

[Image: skolopendra_kvartire2.jpg]

A shiver just actually went down my spine.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Equal, go down there with a lighter and deodorant, please.

Wolf spiders have hair so it'll be like a sacrifice, just beautiful.
Spiders are nothing, compared to this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd0cCc1d8EE

Btw, theese things live in my country too.
That thing ran away fast as f*ck, mercy with your soul if you see these in your apartment...
Don't kill spiders you pleb, spiders are bros. They take care of all the flies and mosquitos. They're right cute up close too, all furry.

Also
(08-06-2013, 06:19 PM)Faustie Wrote: Don't kill spiders you pleb, spiders are bros. They take care of all the flies and mosquitos. They're right cute up close too, all furry.

Also

I will now look at spiders in a different light
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Only one solution. You know what to do:
[Image: tn_flamethrower3.jpg]
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Adamantite
Me when I see a giant spider in my room and I know I don't stand a chance

[Image: 1143_tc.gif]
I... Hate... All... Living... Things... In... My... Room... Even... My... Brother...

I think I have a nest of Daddy Longlegs in my room because they are everywhere, they come over to me at night when I'm on the PC **Fapping** and annoy me to shit, one had fluff in it's legs and was caught in it flew over to me and put the fluff in my face, I sh*t myself and thought it had just tried to place an egg on my face, that night at around 3 O'clock I didn't want to go near it, avoiding it... So I got my Mum to come in and kill it, then another one came :L

Help me...

They have wings, but they're spiders!