SPIDERS. Rampaging spider in my room. halp
I was just peacefully trying to sell my shogun helmet on spiral knights talking to a good friend. and I look right to a dot moving and its a spider. I flip out a bit and fall back. I watch it then I take my damn broom my brother got and dunkslammed it. next day Im minding my own business on world of warcraft levelling and WAZAP spider infront of my face crawling across my keyboard and its huge. I pass out almost and i cant find it now. im really scared.. Its somewheres in here and i cant find it.

I believe its a wolf spider. god knows how it got here. but sweet baby back ribs Its gone. I hope it left or something but Im scared and really paranoid now.

I need expert help on spider killers. Also I killed the other spider and got a canker sore on my tongue. karma is a bitch I guess.

my jimmies are no longer eternal. PS its about 1/2 the size of my hand and im an arachniphobic.. it touched my thumb ;_; when I find it ill take pictures of its dead cold body...
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
I killed like 10 banana spiders in my room today.. The good news is wolf spiders keep alot of distance between eachother so you wont be seeing more then one, there poison is nothing really to be that worried about as its not fatal but in the chance you do get bit your most likely going to experience Swelling, redness and mild pain. But you dont have anything to worry about Wolf Spiders dont really go for humans altho they do occasionally get agressive with humans, the scariest thing you need to worry about is its name, You're working yourself over nothing. At best just camp out in your living room until it dies off or moves on
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Most spiders are scared of the human, they are not wishing to fight us. However I do know the feeling of having some bug in my room/crawling around the house and it can make you paranoid. Just forget about it or like Ludo said, camp out in the living room and bomb your bedroom with bug killer-sprays.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Since i have arachnophobia, you could guess i get the living soul scared out of or get this feeling like it's gonna kill me when i see a spider regardless of size or it being poisonous.I would leave the whole damm house and camp in my backyard until it is gone!
However, i am lucky to live in England with this phobia as you don't get large and poisonous spiders. *phew*
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
(08-05-2013, 05:08 AM)Ludo Wrote: I killed like 10 banana spiders in my room today.. The good news is wolf spiders keep alot of distance between eachother so you wont be seeing more then one, there poison is nothing really to be that worried about as its not fatal but in the chance you do get bit your most likely going to experience Swelling, redness and mild pain. But you dont have anything to worry about Wolf Spiders dont really go for humans altho they do occasionally get agressive with humans, the scariest thing you need to worry about is its name, You're working yourself over nothing. At best just camp out in your living room until it dies off or moves on

THEY HAVE POISON? WTF. welp time to go get my cat.. maybe he will find it. But yeah im insanely scared of spiders rofl
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
The following 1 user Likes Rozzok's post:
  • Adamantite
squish those fuckers. I hate spiders.
I hate spiders so much, I'm lucky I live in the Netherlands, never seen a spider that's as big as you described, hell, I doubt they even live here ( Probably don't... )

When you find it spray deodorant on it, maybe you'll laugh. And after that just squish it.

What you also can do is buy one of these electric fly swatters or however they're called, it paralysis them ;P
Or instead of killing it just get a cup and a piece of paper and chuck it outside.

I hate spiders too but I just chuck 'em out the window - even if they are big. With some spiders I could barely fit a pint glass around them!
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Haarek
Well, you know what they say.

If it moves, KILL IT WITH FIRE!

This is the last spider that entered my room without authorization.
[Image: 1qBbZUI.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 4 users Like equal's post:
  • cnr, Rozzok, ArcHammer, Disabled Angel
Good strategy.