Recommend a laptop?
I am currently looking for a gaming laptop, with above average specs. I don't need to over clock it or anything but it needs 4 USB sockets for all my stuff headset mouse etc my budget it about 600 pounds but no more. Any ideas are appreciated.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

600 pound for a gaming laptop?

Hmm, maybe someone here will find you something but I don't know...
Don't get a laptop...

This video will provide help and advice. Full detailed explanation. You may even learn something.

Way easier and cheaper. You can upgrade with your spare cash after.

Never buy a laptop. You're wasting money.
Sager makes nice laptops, but they're fucking expensive.

I'm personally very happy with my laptop, it was a HUGE upgrade from my old desktop and it's very nice to be able to take it with me.
ASUS is a reliable laptop computer making company but I dont think you will get much with a 600 pound budget
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
You know, not everyone wants a desktop.

Anyways, this could be a good laptop for you, at least while it's on sale. I'd do some research before buying, but reviews on Newegg are good.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
(08-05-2013, 08:27 PM)bruterules Wrote: You know, not everyone wants a desktop.

Anyways, this could be a good laptop for you, at least while it's on sale. I'd do some research before buying, but reviews on Newegg are good.

This actually seems like a great one! + support man this will do you well
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
thanks for all the help guys.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

(08-04-2013, 11:07 PM)CodeDenzy Wrote: Don't get a laptop...

This video will provide help and advice. Full detailed explanation. You may even learn something.

Your Wrong I have a laptop its a Toshiba Qosmio i7 (but got windows 8 on it) with Dolby speakers, have base subwoofers, 64 bit, 599 GB, 12 Ram. Its a gaming laptop that cost me $3,000 and I can Play PlanetSide 2 on High and I can play Arma 2 and 3 on High Quility and No Lag and My max FPS I get is around 112 FPS. So you think laptop sucks plz think again.
(08-11-2013, 07:22 PM)oleg45 Wrote:
(08-04-2013, 11:07 PM)CodeDenzy Wrote: Don't get a laptop...

Your Wrong I have a laptop its a Toshiba Qosmio i7 (but got windows 8 on it) with Dolby speakers, have base subwoofers, 64 bit, 599 GB, 12 Ram. Its a gaming laptop that cost me $3,000 and I can Play PlanetSide 2 on High and I can play Arma 2 and 3 on High Quility and No Lag and My max FPS I get is around 112 FPS. So you think laptop sucks plz think again.
My desktop costs $2000. I can play Planetside 2 on maxed settings, and I'm doubtful about running Arma at 112 FPS+ with a GTX 670M. For comparison it runs Borderlands 2 (a rather low-end game) at 46 FPS. Arma is a game that is fairly badly optimized, and requires so much more than Borderlands.

On topic: With your budget it's hard to get a laptop you won't get disappointed of. Most laptops in that budget uses Intel Graphics, and they're not particularly great for demanding tasks, like gaming.