Banned by:
[FL] Fultzy
Reason:
Nonstop aggressiveRP / RDM
Involved:
[FL:RP]Vuskk'
[FL:RP]SuperPomma1
Why we should unban you:
The Guy came to our base talk with us we listen and we ask him to leave and he stay and just when I point on him gun he left and he start to get out and after he stack in the prop so I opened to him and he got in again I told him to leave and he didn't so I killed him and the admin Bannd me without talk and nothing just ban.
What I didn't understand How Nonstop aggressiveRP If I killed just one guy in the time there? I asked the guy and he didn't listen, Speecs Told us if I will kill him something will happen so He work with the admin to give me ban.
The guy I killed Was "Speecs"
I was at the time, I saw everything. We was working on a Dup, then Specs came to us and told us to listen to him, Then we listen to him and then we told him to leave after he done talking. He was going to walk away, When Dor opened the door, Vuskk clicked the button by an accident, And Specs was stuck at the prop. When we opened the door again, He came back, We told him to leave again and he disagree. Then Dor killed him and got Banned after 2-5 minutes. The admin didn't talked with him, and didn't was there to say something or warned him.
(08-04-2013, 03:10 PM)MikeOnDuty Wrote: I was at the time, I saw everything. We was working on a Dup, then Specs came to us and told us to listen to him, Then we listen to him and then we told him to leave after he done talking. He was going to walk away, When Dor opened the door, Vuskk clicked the button by an accident, And Specs was stuck at the prop. When we opened the door again, He came back, We told him to leave again and he disagree. Then Dor killed him and got Banned after 2-5 minutes. The admin didn't talked with him, and didn't was there to say something or warned him.
Thanks SuperPoma1 every Word like rock
(08-04-2013, 03:16 PM)WaterKill Wrote:
(08-04-2013, 03:10 PM)MikeOnDuty Wrote: I was at the time, I saw everything. We was working on a Dup, then Specs came to us and told us to listen to him, Then we listen to him and then we told him to leave after he done talking. He was going to walk away, When Dor opened the door, Vuskk clicked the button by an accident, And Specs was stuck at the prop. When we opened the door again, He came back, We told him to leave again and he disagree. Then Dor killed him and got Banned after 2-5 minutes. The admin didn't talked with him, and didn't was there to say something or warned him.
Thanks SuperPoma1 every Word like rock

Thanks! Well I hope you will get unban soon.
I Was There The Guy Was Shot To Death For Reason Tresspassing.
While Pointing On Him Gun And Saying To Leave And He Doesnt Do That Its Called FearRP.
He Didnt Wanted To Get Out So The Final Sulution Is Killing Him If He Wont Listen To The RP Rules.
I was there for the whole thing.

You allowed him to come in the base. You then all pull guns on him telling him to get out. On his way out like Mike said he got stuck in the door. Then when you reopened it he accidentally came back in and you did not saying anything at all. You just murdered him. The reason I tacted on nonstop aggressive rp is because everytime someone came near your base when I was around the area you came sprinting out with your M4 telling them things like "fuck off" and other things like that. All you done that too were unarmed showing no signs of aggression. At this point you had 22 kills in an hour span as well prior to killing Specs. You need a break and time to learn how to RP passively or at least less aggressive to killing anyone near your base.
(08-04-2013, 03:55 PM)Fultzy Wrote: I was there for the whole thing.

You allowed him to come in the base. You then all pull guns on him telling him to get out. On his way out like Mike said he got stuck in the door. Then when you reopened it he accidentally came back in and you did not saying anything at all. You just murdered him. The reason I tacted on nonstop aggressive rp is because everytime someone came near your base when I was around the area you came sprinting out with your M4 telling them things like "*** off" and other things like that. All you done that too were unarmed showing no signs of aggression. At this point you had 22 kills in an hour span as well prior to killing Specs. You need a break and time to learn how to RP passively or at least less aggressive to killing anyone near your base.
Hello Fultzy,
Mike told him to leave and he didn't so I killed him and I never told any one near the base "*** off" I told them to leave becase They always they are tring to get in with cars to the base and crash on the walls so if they don't leave We kill them and rule breaks come and prop climb to our base every time so we afraid from raid so we tell to leave the guy finish to talk so we told him to leave and He tried and stuck after we open again for him to leave he came in we told him to leave and he didn't so we killed him.
I don't belive to call the admin for tresspass becase every time I call they leave 1 sec before he came I killed guy like that yesterday And The admin was there and told that ok if he tresspassing to kill him If you want Ask Him that was GeorgeTheBoy I think all the admins need to be like him if you call him he comeing right now not in INV Like you and listen beofre ban.
So If you was there You saw the chat And if I was in the game I was give you picute of what he type and happend I don't have picture or something but becasue the ban I can't.
And If you will denied It I will get it (although I didn't do nothing in my opinion)
Now My score was like that because I played all the day And Some guys did raid on us And I did too raid on people That's normal socre for something like 7 hours of play.
Admins Don't need to ban without talk before ask why, What happend or something I expect from you to more from just ban. talk before or Let me explain what happen.
And I didn't go to the city and steal money from people just save my base from raids Like some time cop came taze Vuskk and jump on him and took his M4.
Now my donator Time will over and I don't think I will buy new beacue Admin was there and saw what happend he tresspass after I ask to leave when we finish to talk! and he got inside again That Tresspassing!
Flutzy I love you like admin and I hope you will be the right decided so cheak logs again what we type and said to him because we talk too.
Now what I don't understand:
Why ban for week because 1 kill and that was In my base!
Why the guy told "something will bad happen if you will kill me"
You didnt let him talk at all. You pulled guns on him before he was even at the base. No guns on him or anything. You let him in the base and one sentence in you threaten to kill him again. And then when he finally gets unstuck from you door you open fire on him.

Take this as a break from aggressive rp and learn how to rp more conservatively and or more passively. Whenever someone with you calls you trigger happy that is not something you want.

Denied.