Blackshadow and Aznareth for Random searching my house for Contra
Player name:Aznareth and ((((Blackshadow))))

SteamID (if possible):
13 "Aznareth" STEAM_0:1:22887446 13:48 113 0 active#
((((10 "[FL:RP]TheBlackShadowOfGod" STEAM_0:0:30121842 13:56 103 0 active))))

Time in GMT:11:25

Summary: I was Minding my own buisness in the city. Then the gamemode broke. Noone could speak in OOC anymore, no refueling, nothing. So Everyone was told to holster and remove. So I made my way back to my house at UM (not the one inside UM but the one next tu the tunnel. On the way there I already heard explosions. I found my doors open and these 3 cops inside from which i only could screen 2, because Blackshadow stood right in front of me.
In the rules under Government it sais that they are not allowed to random search houses.
So... I wasn't at home, I bought that house, placed my Contra in it and left. So no way for me to be suspicious.
/e: Forgot to mention these cops were driving a Lokus. So they were not even driving a police car.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...6454357461

/e: Theblackshadowofgod was telling me they saw it through the window. I asked Faustie to look through it and he could'nt see anything too.
+Theblackshadowofgod Was going away when i came. He said "what the fuck" in voice and walked towards me. Therefore he is not accused of anything anymore. (he did nothing and wanted to go)

Srsly.. This is not the first time something like this happens. It's the 3rd time now and I'm starting to get angry about it :[
I could have made it in time but they were there faster so i couldn't destroy my contra before the server went down (as you can see on the screens)
First of all; I saw your contras through the window(s).

Second; Another cop was destroying the contras (idk who it was).
And I was trying to get out, because I known it was against the rules to do that without search warrant.
But if you block the door, I can't get out, can I ?
(06-19-2011, 09:56 AM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: First of all; I saw your contras through the window(s).

Second; Another cop was destroying the contras (idk who it was).
And I was trying to get out, because I known it was against the rules to do that without search warrant.
But if you block the door, I can't get out, can I ?

yeah I heard you saying "what the fuck" in Voice. If it was because you wanted to leave thatn you are not accused. I thought it was because you saw me.

/e: Theblackshadow just told me ingame they would have seen it through the window. But the thing is: You cant see through it from the outside. You can test it: Go to the house and try to look through it and watch the points where there is contra on the screens. I bet you cant see anything.
(06-19-2011, 10:01 AM)Craban Wrote: yeah I heard you saying "what the ***" in Voice. If it was because you wanted to leave thatn you are not accused. I thought it was because you saw me.

/e: Theblackshadow just told me ingame they would have seen it through the window. But the thing is: You cant see through it from the outside. You can test it: Go to the house and try to look through it and watch the points where there is contra on the screens. I bet you cant see anything.

You don't need to do propclimbing.
If you transport the contras through the little hallway you can see them.

Second; You can see through the windows..
Try and test it out with a friend or something.

Ohyea, also we saw some "spikes" from the druglab coming out

(06-19-2011, 10:53 AM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:
(06-19-2011, 10:26 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: Seeing those "Spikes" from the druglabs and sparks through the wall counts as metagaming. In real life they wouldnt' go through walls and crap.

You have nothing to do with this?
So don't reply.

And read better, I also saw it through the windows.

I didn't test the "we looked through the window" with a friend, but with a neutral person. Faustie.
He approves that you can see nothing inside the house.
(06-19-2011, 11:01 AM)Craban Wrote: I didn't test the "we looked through the window" with a friend, but with a neutral person. Faustie.

Dude, you can..
I did it several times already in my RP history.
If you are standing on the stairs, and you make a little jump, you can see it.
(06-19-2011, 11:03 AM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:
(06-19-2011, 11:01 AM)Craban Wrote: I didn't test the "we looked through the window" with a friend, but with a neutral person. Faustie.

Dude, you can..
I did it several times already in my RP history.
If you are standing on the stairs, and you make a little jump, you can see it.

The only window you could possibly look into while jumping on the stars is the one between the rooms and the room right to it.

1st: There was nothing in these rooms
2nd: All the windows are milky. NOONE can look inside. Which is approved by Faustie.

and btw as i said you are not accused of anything anymore. So stop posting here if you expect the same from another member of the community.