Just wondering who plays BF3 here.

Go ahead and share your Battlelog profiles Cheese

Mine: BlackShadowOfGod
I wish I had BF3, The game looks like the only authentic FPS
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Well, I hope you're buying BF4 then ;p
probably, altho I've never been a very big fan of fps
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(08-05-2013, 12:11 AM)Ludo Wrote: I wish I had BF3, The game looks like the only realistic FPS

Battlefield realistic?
[Image: HAHA_NO__by_wolfinmyheart.jpg]
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
Battlefield is authentic, not realistic.
(08-05-2013, 10:58 AM)kakcraft Wrote:
(08-05-2013, 12:11 AM)Ludo Wrote: I wish I had BF3, The game looks like the only realistic FPS

Battlefield realistic?

Battlefield 3 is still more realistic than BO2. In BO2 you can survive headshot and go HEAL it to corner. (WTF).
Battlefield 3 was surprisingly addictive and surprisingly good with teamwork and gameplay. I always feel on edge when I'm playing because of the huge maps with so many people that could blow you up with a tank, bomb you with a helicopter or sneak up behind you. Not to mention the wonderful C4 explosives and the amazing weapons with their sounds and recoil, the wide array of vehicles, maps and more. My account: oo0spyder0oo

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/FreezakPL/

Stopped playing months and months ago though and then my brothers were playing on my account all the time, Battlefield 3 was addicting months back though, i can not wait.

(08-05-2013, 10:58 AM)kakcraft Wrote:

Battlefield realistic?

Do not tell me that ANY CoD game is more realistic than BF3. Both of these games are not, still while playing Battlefield 3 you can feel like you are on real war, not even going to start describing my thoughts about latest CoD games.
The following 2 users Like Freezak's post:
  • ArcHammer, Theblackshadowofgod
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/sol...0314/xbox/