StillAlive - Returning to FL
Its My Birthday! 
Greetings, fellow Fearlessians and community members.

After quite some time of thinking I have decided to return to the best community I have ever been a part of.
The other day I suddenly felt an urge to play Garrys Mod again and I couldn't resist joining Fearless and say hello.
Quickly I realized that I had been missing not only the gamemode itself but by all means also its players.

To those of you who don't know who I am:
I joined FL back when it all about one server with 18 slots. At the time we didn't even have these forums and the amount of content was no near the same as it is today.
I wasn't very old back then so let's just say that my roleplaying skills weren't exactly top notch. I played there for a few months but then left because of other games.

Later on that year I decided to return to Fearless together with my cousin, Ghost/Whoop. We played here for a long time and the server grew exponentially in that period.
Soon, Fearless had another server and new administrators were recruited. My cousin received adminship first and later on I did too.

This continued untill May last year where I decided to step down and leave Fearless.
I had lost interest in Garrys Mod as a whole and there fore decided to leave the game in all ways.
Here is my old resignation thread, just for the record: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=21979
Soon enough I came into competitive Chivalry: Medieval Warfare where I now own one of the largest and most successful clans.

Enough about me though. I'm back and I am certainly looking forward to meet all the new players and say hi to the old ones.
I see that Soul and Temar has added a good bunch of stuff while I was gone which is absolutely amazing. It is also great to see that the community is doing so well.

So, that's about it!
- StillAlive
Welcome back man, heard a lot about you. Can't wait to see you in game and hopefully roleplay together sometime!
Great to see you back, you were probably one of the best staff members I've seen in my gaming "career", hope to see you and play with you soon.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Wood
Welcome back! I see Nudleholz was online too. We may be having a lot of people back to FL from the old days.
Hope you get your rank back too!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Welcome back, StillAlive Smile
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Welcome back to Fearless! I've heard a lot of good about you, see you around the community!
Welcome back. It's nice to see old players coming back to FL, I have heard some things about you and I hope to meet you on the server.
Welcome back Cheese
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
You're great. Welcome back
Welcome back old friend!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]