Admin application!
Smile 
Hello RP'ers,

Fearless is becoming more populair, and that means that we need more administration on the server too get a elegant RP. And because Willox left a week ago, we have one admin less than before.

In this topic you can write your application, this will be read by me and the other admins. The team will discuss the best new admin when we think it's time to do it. And it might be possible that we don't choose an admin at all.

In your application you have to write about a few subjects, if you skip one, the change to become admin will sink dramaticly.

If you feel like trying the luck, please follow the format below to submit your application.
- Why do you want to become admin?
- Why do you think your a good admin?
- What is your in-game name?
- Where you come from? (only country)
- How old are you? (only age)
- When are you most active? Morning, afternoon, evening, night?
- Are you willing to join (when there is a minge) and your not on the server?
- Will you give warnings first or kick/ban inmediately?
- Will you trust well known FL members, or will you collect evidence?
- What is your past clan history?
- What games do you currently play?
- Additional information

Make your application in decent English, at least good enough for people to understand what you say.

Just make a text of it, this is not a quiz. You don't have to copy paste all the questions. Wink

If you become admin, but you get regret, you always can have your powers deleted and become a 'normal' member again. You can abandon at any time you want, because an admin needs to be enthusiastic in his task.

This topic is only made for applications, discussions here will be removed.

Good luck with your application, and remember: Be fair, if you manipulate the questions, you might get problems in the future, and we don't want that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Admin App
I would realy like to become admin because you are all a great dunch of people and i would love to be admin on such a populated server and i am sorta feed up of people swaring at me and abusing me.

i think i am a good admin because i respect evryone that i meet i am nice to people and i very realy get angry with people.

my ingame name is [FL:RP] Back Stabber.

i am from england but i am in america atm and i am loving it lots.

i am 15-16 in 8 weeks

i am most active on garrys mod miday but i would be able to join the server and help people when ever

i would be happy to join the server if i hear some one is breaking the rule and i would be able to hear beause i have lots of friends on the server that spend most off there time on there

i normal secomstanses i would give 1 warnig to the person the a klick the a ban as last resort so i think i am fiar when i need to be fair.

depending on what sort of rule they have broken i will be fair as far as i can but if someone has broke sevral rules then i will step in and do some of my worst.

my clan history is very good i think i have has 3 servers of my own i have ran i popular commuinty and have run 3 lan of my own.

the games that i curantly play are Gmod,L4D,CS Alian Swarm.

i would realy love to be admin guys and thanks any way for reading my application and that you for spending you time doing so.

ps thanks guys Wink Smile Wink Wink SmileWink

And just for u kenny <3 <3

Sry about the spelling guys!!!

Also i dont think anyone know how much i want to become admin!!!!
Well, i've ben waiting a long time for this. Wink

I want to become an admin because, sometimes i play on the server when theres no admin on. And theres to few admins to take care of the server all the time, mostly i can understand that they are stressed.

I think i will be a good admin because, I know alot of the pepl playing on the server, I'm mostly always online. And im not going to abuse just to help someone even though they are danish, and im neutral.

[FL:RP]Whoop

Denmark.

14½

In normal days its 14:00 - 22:45 In weekends im mostly online all the time (Well not when im sleeping.) in weekends im online at some nights.

Yes, i am willing to join if i get a report about a minge/rdmer. Or server is almost full and only 2-1 admin is on it.

I will give warnings if its a random mollo, or something small like that. Else if the evidence is true, its Kick/ban inmediately.

I can trust but. FLRP member or not, i will still collect evidence and gather info from players, even though they are new. Some of the new players are pretty nice.

My clan history? Well, was good freinds with a guy called "Demuth" He had some rp servers and css deathmatch servers. I was in his clan.
I had admin on his best deathmatch server, but i think he closed it now (sadly.)

I play some games, but im really into gmod. I once played Oblivion, but that was when ther server was down ^^

I'm a good rper, freindly, and i will always do my best to keep the server Awesome. I still goto school (Sadly, again.) But when im home im on the rp server. So i dunno if you will accept meBlush, but this is what i got to ya all. Good daySmile

-Whoop
Because I wish to help the community by kicking minges.

I think I'll do a good job because I already have some experience as an admin and because I love fearlessRP.

{77th} (may vary) DemonoiD <1B> (may turn into >1A<)

Belgium.

Weekends and wednesday afternoon and evenings. I'm also active in the morning if it's a holiday or weekend.

Not on tuesdays due to clantraining. (20:00 -> 21:15 GMT+1)

Ofcourse!

Verbal warning then kick then 60 minutes ban.

I need some evidence...

Concept Gaming (Admin - jailbreak) [6 months]
Incline (or Enigma) (Member) [over 1 year]
Hidden Servers (Admin - DarkRP modded) [a few months till we went down]
Bonkersgaming (Admin - TTT - current - I will happily leave them for a spot among the [FL] staff) [since the 7th of august]
77th regiment (Cadet - current) [about a month]

Most loved: ExG (Extreme gaming) (Admin - wcs/dm)

Garry's Mod
Battle Grounds 2.0 (hl2 mod)
Trine

- Additional information
I'll tell you anything you want to know.
I hate failRP tho.
My signature is true tho.

Note: I copy pasted because I like simplicity and because a shitload of text is hard to read. Smile (I wear glasses =( )
I want to become admin because I want to clean the server from minges.

I am a good admin beacause I follow the rules and enjoy playing, I would like to be able to help other players enjoy spending time on our server.

Ghost.

Norway.

I'm online all day. And on the night like... from 23:00 - 07:00 on the morning.
Yeah. I don't sleep mutch. xP

I allways would.

That depends on the situation.
But a warning first does everyone deserve.

I would trust them. But I will still collect evidence.

Captain Clan - Counter Strike Source Jailbreak server.

Garry's Mod
Modern Warfare 2
Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead 2

- Additional information
Ask me about something, and I'll let you know.
To make sure players arn't falsly accused of something they didnt do by other trolling players,
I usually dont ban often when i am admin, only when it is absolutly neccesary or if the situation depends on it, as i want to keep the server's regular plays still with us.
Rez-40k
Canada
Afternoon/evening
Yes, as i am not usually on any other game other than Garrysmod.
Warning first.
Collecting evidence will guarentee a rightful punishment and i tend to listen to both sides of a story before a final verdict UNLESS the offense is continuous RDM or mingery.
TnB General Player
Necropolis General Player
WW2 RP Trusted Player
StarShip Troopers Trusted Player
ZomboRP Trusted Player
Dungeons And Dragons Online
Garrysmod
BattleGrounds 2
CounterStrike
Operation Flashpoint
Sven Coop
HL2
- Additional information
The server needs more admin's in the west to protect the server at all times, and since i am Living in Canada, i beleive i would be able to actively guard the server when other admins are unable to.
I would like to become an admin.

Becasue being an admin on fearless is the best server to be an admin on, you can watch over people but still have fun playing.

I think because im a good judge, i would listen to the whole story before coming to conclusions and when im on in the day there is never any admins on and there is usually a lot of rulebreaking.

Carter-A259

England, UK

Mainy afternoon and evening but ocassionally morning.

Yes im on most of the time anyway Smile

I would give a warning if i was not to serious and if they only did it once, but if it was a big rulebreak i would kick or ban.

I would be fair and listen to all sides of the story and look for evidance.

No clans on gmod but several on xbox like,
The Mighty Green Warriors
Delta Wolf
Ect.

Mostly Gmod a bit of Halo 3 also Team Fortress 2.

- Additional information
I am on gomd a lot in my spare time and would always help on server if asked, I can get along with other players in the community. I am an active member of the community and spend a lot of time on Fearless, I am usually on in the morning when admins are rarely on. I was banned once and i am really sorry for that i was pretty new on the server but have learned alot from the experiance. Smile
Smile
Remember Reach.
I'd like to become an admin because often I am on and there are no admins on, and I can get quite frustrated when this happens the server can transform into a bit of a mingebag server. Have to admit, as I have played over time, I have learnt that it isn't as bad as I thought it was, and the admins do put in effort to get the mingebags, including me one time when I was fed up of other mingebags and started playing their game. Since then I've liked this server much better, and put more effort into following the rules. I would still like to become admin though, because there are still times when no admins are on, and I am, and you get a few mingebags. Also, this server is often the reason why I launch GMOD now, so I'd like to contribute more.

I think I'd be a good admin, because I'd be fair and would try as hard as possible to not judge before knowing the full story, though I know how hard that can be, as some of the current admins have said. I'm friendly to anyone, but I won't hesitate to speak my mind if I see something that I dislike, such as abuse to other people, etc, even if the culprits are my friends. This would of course carry over to rule breaking and mingebags. I can take a joke and I'm not too serious about everything, although not so much that it would interfere with being an admin and recognising rule breaking. I'm also not an elitist, and I'm not the kind of guy who likes to mock newbies. In fact, if a newbie came on for the first time and started breaking rules, instead of just /banning him I would take the time to explain the rules to him (to a certain extent, of course.) I can also follow and give instructions.

Ingame name is Jorge-052, I come from England, and I am 16 in two months. I am mostly active in the evening and night, but I can be online anytime. I would also join the server if someone asked me for assistance.
Just to give an idea, I would give warnings first if it was something like propblock, abuse, etc. If they did it again I would ban them for a certain amount of time, depending on the offense. However if it was something like a cop killing rdming several people I would kick him, and if he rejoined and started again, I'd ban him for several hours, maybe more if he has a history. If it involved a trusted FLRP member, I would take their say into as much of consideration as a normal member, although if they weren't directly involved, and were just witnesses, I'd take their first hand view more seriously. After that, I'd look at the evidence before deciding.

I've been in various clans, but none of them have been on games like GMod or CSS, mostly games like EVE, or WOW. The two major ones I have been in were:
ReaperWorx
BadMotherFraggers

At the moment, I'm mainly playing GMOD, and every once in a while I play another random game that takes my fancy. Usually it's Halo. :3 I play WoW sporadically as well as Eve Online.

Additional information

I know that I have gotten on the wrong foot with certain people, such as Gystez, and Whoop. I've apologised to Gystez and we no longer argue as much, though if he does or says something I don't agree with I will still disagree with him. And I think Whoop was just me being in a very bad mood at the time, and I'd like to apologise for that also.

And I know I have also been banned once. My reasons for the offence were not exactly justworthy, but since I was banned I have realised that the admins put much more effort in the server than I originally thought, and since then I've become much more appreciative of the rules and their work.

I have also never been admin before, but I have been in positions of authority with clans, and a moderator in a forum. I know these things don't compare, but I figured I had to mention them or something. Smile

I know I don't stand much of a chance against other people who have been here longer and probably have a better track record, but that's fine, I figured I might as well try, and if I was picked I wouldn't let you down!
Because, I'm an active member of the community and I try to be as helpful to everyone in the community.
Also I'm on steam the second I come home and put my PC on so I'm easy to be contacted. (if I'm not on vacation like I am now ofcourse)

Ahm, because I already try to help people and, I'm pretty patient I also am neutral friends or no friends you'll get punished. (learned that from Nudel >.>) I don't like rulebreakers and I try to help the admins as good as possible already .( I report rule breakers even if they're not breaking rules against me ...)
I try to be a help to the community.

[FL:RP]s.J.

Belgium

15 years old.

After school till I go to bed. (always on steam unless I'm out ofcourse)
In the weekends I'm on alot. (most people know how active I am)

If I'm online and not away, sure.
People have to tell me first then ofcourse, I can't know what's going on when I'm not there.

I'd rather warn them before punishing, but if I know they know the rules they should get an instant ban or kick...

- Will you trust well known FL members, or will you collect evidence? Evidence is needed but I would rather believe a well known member than a random stranger I hear alot of bad things about.

-FearlessRP
-Semper Fidelis
-FearlessRP
(first clan / community I've ever been in)

-Garry's Mod
-Modern Warfare 2
-Counter-Strike Source (not much just sometimes (: )
-StarCraftII (Going for pro with my bro (no we're not Korean >.>))

- Additional information
I like gaming and going outside with friends.
I'm in a technical school.
(me being admin = no apocalypse ^^) WIN Cheese (I'm just kidding ^^)

Ahm, yeah I put alot of time in this application I hope you like it and choose the right person (:
-sJ
-Signature removed-

To further enforce rules and regulations throughout the server.

- Why do you think you're a good admin?

I believe in making fair judgements to all players, I know the rules like the back of my hand (well, almost.). I have past experience of being Head Admin of one DarkRP server, and a secondary Admin on another.

The Lucky One.

England.

I vary in times, usually I will be on morning throughout afternoon, but I will most certainly be on every late-afternoon/evening, possibly following into night.

- Are you willing to join (when there is a minge) and you're not on the server?

Of course I would be.

- Will you give warnings first or kick/ban immediately?

I believe in giving a firm warning first, however if the rule is severe (or several rules broken at once) I will proceed to ban, for a short while at first.

I will treat all players fairly. Just because a player has a "FL:RP" badge in his name does not make him higher than any other, I would gather evidence and punish as necessary.

I was member of the "Infinity Gmod" clan for a while (Incidentally the one I was head admin of), However after speaking up to the server owner after he himself had been abusing players, his powers, and breaking his own rules, I was demoted and banned permanently.

Garrysmod, Supreme Commander.

- Additional information

Although I am fairly unknown within the server and forums, this is my application. If you reject it I understand, if you accept it I will take my role as Admin seriously. Thank you for your time, and I await your reply.