Narcotic
chapy98:

20:57 02/08/2013:

STEAM_0:1:41161072:

Narcotic:

i have received a ban without the administrator on the server believing other fearless members false accusations through teamspeak. i was just noclip'ing around the build server checking out other peoples builds for inspiration then when i fly into his "classified build" he warns me about noclip'ing into his build so i walk in instead then he says "what dont you understand about classified build" and we had a discussion about the matter and then the server lags out, then i join back and start to build and i receive this ban "Interfering with Ted's builds and flying into zones with classified dupes when told not to, then constantly arguing the fact." i would just like to say i was not interfering with teds build at all, i was just simply sat in his speed boat whilst he was driving around.

thank you for taking your time out of your day to read this.
Oh god. I told you you don't go inside some else's build if they don't want it, yet you still run through until the checkpoint stops you, then you act like you jump but noclip forward through the unbreachable gate, and you came in where you're told to stay out from.

Nobody but the persons involved with the build are supposed to see it, I made this clear several times. After you gave up going inside, you decided to go mess up Ted's extension to his truck, that we're testing for a private training exercise, that he complained to me and I looked.

Next, when the server crashed, and I realised how you constantly argued it despite the fact that you were warned so many times, so I remotely issued a ban for disregarding general rule 5 and interfeering with builds by other players, you came on there with the sole purpose to piss people off and ruin their experience.

Once the server came back up, you proceeded to spawn props in front of Fiblez while he was building his flag.
You were placing props infront of my build after the crash aswell, You were given fair warning by Narcotic aswell as reminders not to do it by us involved players. You then decided to argue with us in OOC and continue to inhibit building with your mingery. This is not a matter of abuse nor is it an invalid ban.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Narcotic, you wernt on the server at the time i joined back and started building so can you say that also i honestly did not see the person building. and i did not "mess up" teds extension i was just sat in the boat.
First of all.. This is not an abuse case but a legitimate ban.

Let's start with a quote from you.

Quote: i would just like to say i was not interfering with teds build at all, i was just simply sat in his speed boat whilst he was driving around.

In this quote alone you even state that you were in fact in my prop. So not interfering? I'm not sure were that Is coming from. Never mind the fact that I had already warned you before to leave my props alone because they were "Fragile".
Now I did say this over my mic so I'm not sure If it was heard or not.
You continued to stay in Narcotic's tides truck - Which I was using at the time with his permission - when I was testing out a working trailer for a private RP. This trailer is going to be for use on the event server and I needed to test that It wouldn't break and fling itself about once driven about.

You made this very difficult for me while walking about in the back of the tides truck when I was in fact testing it. Now let me just take a little time to give you a slight apology for the way I told you to leave but I did in fact still tell you to leave.

Let me link this to the constantly arguing. You simply told me "No" over microphone I think? Not sure though. To then continue to be in the back of the truck... Therefore you cannot deny the fact of arguing.

-Logs will prove this incident -

Now, This wasn't the first time you were annoying and interfering with me on that server, about 5 minutes prior to this incident I do believe you attempted to "Steal" Narcotics tides truck which I then had to ask him to TP to me and stop you. For you to then go and lie that you attempted to get in the passenger's seat when I was in the truck was a bit of a red herring.

I was out of the truck in no clip fixing the trailer at this point.

This has been my partial account of the incident, and I believe this is most definitely not an abuse case but a legitimate ban.
i was actually sat on top of the boat i did not noclip inside of it. and i could not hear your mic (i have told you that everytime you tried to speak ingame) and i was about to sit in the passenger seat when you got out at the same time so i got in the driver seat(by mistake.) and i never tried to steal narcotics truck. i was just interested in your boat/build because it did look really cool.
Let me ask you this question, Did I or did I not ask you to leave me alone and allow me to test the trailer correctly?

I did not use those exact words however.
(08-02-2013, 08:40 PM)TedInternationalLover Wrote: Let me ask you this question, Did I or did I not ask you to leave me alone and allow me to test the trailer correctly?

I did not use those exact words however.

i have no idea because i was in a skype call ans was not paying attention to the chat.
(08-02-2013, 08:56 PM)chapy98 Wrote: i have no idea because i was in a skype call ans was not paying attention to the chat.

Well how did you reply no? you weren't paying attention remember.

-This will be my last post, I have said my side of the incident.
My first post sums up all I have to say about your case. I'll leave it for review.