The Bermuda Triangle, fact or myth?
Well here is a interesting topic. The Bermuda triangle, is it just a myth or do you believe it is something weird going on in there. That causes planes and ships to just dissapear. Just post your opinions about how you think it is and what you think about it in general.

Here is a 44 minute video about the Bermuda triangle. I have watched it and atleast i think this is a very interesting topic to talk about.
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 1 user Likes Anakonda's post:
  • Verenikin
Fact, also on the exact other side of the earths globe there's a bermuda-like triangle also called by the old asian culture, "the devils sea"
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
You just earned yourself your 500th like, that video was interesting to watch.
(08-02-2013, 09:25 PM)Verenikin Wrote: You just earned yourself your 500th like, that video was interesting to watch.

Well it is quite weird to think about. Cause we dont know what the heck is in that sea. I have heard about 10% of the sea has been discovered. And nothing is impossible, i myself believe there is something weird going on in that triangle tho. Cause its just weird... I think there was discovered two pyramids in that triangle too underwater. Idk, some believe it is the lost continent of Atlantis.

I think its just a bunch of myths to attrack tourist
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(08-02-2013, 10:53 PM)Anakonda Wrote: I think there was discovered two pyramids in that triangle too underwater. Idk, some believe it is the lost continent of Atlantis.

That's what I've believed for sometime now.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Myth, science can explain everything.
And before some people start calling God and shit, I'm atheist, and that figures heavily into this.
Well then, planes and ships need to stop bloody trespassing in Black Mesa waters don't they?
(08-09-2013, 06:57 AM)Faustie Wrote: Well then, planes and ships need to stop bloody trespassing in Black Mesa waters don't they?

God damnit Faustie... Tounge