People are not RPing as much now :(
Well Mini,
As I read this post, I noticed that you have a good mind for RPing, making it passive instead of aggressive, or turning a raid with no words spoken by the raiders into a PassiveRP.
I like this style, and I have to say that I have experienced many, many situations like yours. It could be frustrating, but Make sure to record your gameplay when playing, so if somebody FailRPs you can post a Ban Request. (:

You just have to know who to play with, and who you shouldn't play with, that's the main point because when you know who to play with, you will not experience things like these.

Might see ya 'round!
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
What would you say to record with because Fraps just takes up too much memory
I have no idea. I personally use Bandicam (Not trying to advert) but you should have a look on google, or whatevs!
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
Alright I will do thanks.
I don't know about you, but I personally enjoy building farming tech on v2p to enjoy some passive agricultural scenery.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Ludo
This is a different case for a multitude of players, some you will get that actually roleplay like they should talking hostages properly and all then you just got the unexperienced were they just fail like this
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Most the time now, people just like to kill... its not how I remember it... And also when i try to build... people just molotov my props.
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
I see a lot of PassiveRP but the reason why there may be less then there used to be may be down to several reasons.

1. When Garry's Mod 13 was released it brought with it a hell of a lot of new players, most of which had no roleplay experience or had joined DarkRP before joining CityRP and had no idea how to roleplay.
2. Many veterans are leaving the community so there aren't as many people here to teach the new players.
3. People rely too much on weapons. People who start up "Passive" shops then hire security guards with M4A1's who are willing to shoot anyone.

I feel the prices of weapons need to increased as some people seem to be dependant on them.
Instead of arguing about lack of RP, do one by yourself and be proud that you are actually RPing, imagination is the only one limit for you, personally i am always trying to explain people who are FailRPing what to do to prevent doing it and to improve their RP experience, you should try it by yourself aswell.
(08-30-2013, 05:47 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: I see a lot of PassiveRP but the reason why there may be less then there used to be may be down to several reasons.

1. When Garry's Mod 13 was released it brought with it a hell of a lot of new players, most of which had no roleplay experience or had joined DarkRP before joining CityRP and had no idea how to roleplay.
2. Many veterans are leaving the community so there aren't as many people here to teach the new players.
3. People rely too much on weapons. People who start up "Passive" shops then hire security guards with M4A1's who are willing to shoot anyone.

I feel the prices of weapons need to increased as some people seem to be dependant on them.

I agree with this... Weapon prices need to be increased or made harder to get. At the moment someone could get a weapon as soon as they join.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork