People are not RPing as much now :(
So recently when I have been in a fight with someone either as a cop or president or normal person people just KOS, one situation I tried to save the president and then I was on the verge of death so I put my gun away and looked to the ground whilst crouching, I even said "Ok I surrender" as you would in a IRL situation and then the person shoots me.

2nd time I was pres. and I was in my panic room as I was getting raided because "I failed to post laws" even though I did them at regular intervals. So they were about to crack open the door and I said "I will come out and we will talk" and "I surrender don't shoot I am unarmed" but they didn't respond and proceeded to shoot me through the wall.

I mean come on guys it would be fun if you actually took hostages and not shoot people on sight like on DarkRP. But that is just my opinion. If you have had an experiance like this post them in the comments below or if you agree post below.

-Josh.
The following 7 users Like Minishawsi's post:
  • cnr, Imperator, Megsy, NotSep, DarkN00b, Bomsusik, Adamantite
I agree with you, a lot of people dont respect roleplays or have no clue of roleplaying.
As soon as you start a PassiveRP where everybody has to use their imagination people start minging, disturbing and ruining your roleplay over and over again.

Furthermore should these minges be warned and banned by admins as f.e. I consider the raiders you talked about as ban worthy. they failed to roleplay correctly and started to randomly kill you and this is sad. Very sad
Indeed. The raiders didn't have a good enough reason to raid and I offered to passiveRP with them but now everyone just wants to shoot.
I see fairly a lot of passive RP.
I agree, but there are some points in the day when Passive RP blooms and good roleplayers come together. However I still think this should happen all the time - it's a roleplay server, not a deathmatch server.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
^^ what narcotic said + if you look at passive RP areas at the right times with the right players on they are filled with passive RP, if you really want to find these passive RPs do some detective work find these hours, players and areas.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

I generally see a lot of passive RP. It is nice to have a balance of Passive to aggressive but I would recommend mainly doing passive RP as it causes no arguments about lost guns and everything, it also can be more fun.
I do see some passiveRP but it is these kids coming on usually and KOS because they think that is what you do.
I reckon you will see the most passive/serious roleplaying in the most looked after server (the VD2) as it is the most active server when it comes to staff.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Never actually thought about going on one of the other servers. I like v33x and have never changed. Maybe some day I will venture into the wild!