Half Life 3 (Ask)
(08-03-2013, 01:20 PM)Tandy Wrote:
(08-02-2013, 08:38 PM)Ciryl Wrote: There will never be a HL3 because the voice actor for 'Gordon Freeman' died.
There is no need for a gordon freeman voice actor since Gordon freeman is mute. HE NEVER SPOKE, NOT EVEN ONCE!

That's a lie, when you take damage you hear his voice.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(08-03-2013, 02:08 PM)kakcraft Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 01:20 PM)Tandy Wrote:
(08-02-2013, 08:38 PM)Ciryl Wrote: There will never be a HL3 because the voice actor for 'Gordon Freeman' died.
There is no need for a gordon freeman voice actor since Gordon freeman is mute. HE NEVER SPOKE, NOT EVEN ONCE!

That's a lie, when you take damage you hear his voice.
Damage, that's the only sound he makes? I'm dissapointed. Sad
[You don't need a voice actor just for damage sounds to]
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Valve has never made a game past 2. I don't think there will ever be a HL3 no matter how much people want it. Because a multitude of reason, if the community is so hyped for HL3 that puts alot, alot of pressure on the valve team. If the game dosnt meet up to everyone's standards its going to be a huge let down, Aswell as they never released a game past 2
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Well, I hope it comes out.
HL3! confirmed by my signature!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Left 4 Dead 3 has been confirmed, due to a leak by someone who got onto the steam thingy it said on a big list thingy, Let 4 Dead 3 (Words)< something about fixing bugs, on IGN on YouTube.
It should be coming out soon, Ask my Co-Director, he knows more then me:http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=11480