Half Life 3 (Ask)
Recently an online news piece stating that Half Life 3 would be coming in late 2014 according to John Guthrie, a developer who has been working at Valve since 1997, was released. The news piece contained what was believed to be a direct quote from him, however Valve themselves have stated that the whole article is "bogus"

It's true?

I heard that this year will come HL3
If valve denied it as a whole. I don't think that this article has any basis in reality.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Yet another made-up rumour. It will come, eventually

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Right now i'm pissed so much at hl3 jokes that i don't even care if hl3 will come out or not.
There will never be a HL3 because the voice actor for 'Gordon Freeman' died.
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • Avenged
If halflife3 gets announced you won't be hearing it through an article, trust me. When it comes it comes, and it will come very noticeable. halfthe population of the earth are waiting for this game
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Nah just bull-
(08-02-2013, 10:11 PM)Midget Wrote: If halflife3 gets announced you won't be hearing it through an article, trust me. When it comes it comes, and it will come very noticeable. halfthe population of the earth are waiting for this game

Its true, Im sure that when (or if) HL3 is announced, the internet will blow up.
(08-02-2013, 08:38 PM)Ciryl Wrote: There will never be a HL3 because the voice actor for 'Gordon Freeman' died.
There is no need for a gordon freeman voice actor since Gordon freeman is mute. HE NEVER SPOKE, NOT EVEN ONCE!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
(08-03-2013, 01:20 PM)Tandy Wrote:
(08-02-2013, 08:38 PM)Ciryl Wrote: There will never be a HL3 because the voice actor for 'Gordon Freeman' died.
There is no need for a gordon freeman voice actor since Gordon freeman is mute. HE NEVER SPOKE, NOT EVEN ONCE!

Well, if you say so... the truth has been revealed looks like.