Multiple Ban Request's
Name of players: Nectarcollector, tulip_sniper

SteamID: Nectarcollector: STEAM_0:0:59637681
tulip_sniper: STEAM_0:1:59680751

Time in GMT: 7/31/2103 11:48 PM

Server: V2P

Summary: I was walking around the City when suddenly a person named Nectarcollector was following me so I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't listen, so I tried to run from her. She then followed me into a street with her friend and brutally killed me. After that, she did it again. I went to visit a local gun dealer when again suddenly than ran after me and attempted to kill me again, after I died! Following my actions, I ran to the back 2 apartments to hide but she followed and her friend came to. One of them had a crowbar and the other had a Knife and they just started killing me for no reason whatsoever, I have done nothing to them or have even made contact before that. I find it Complete RDM. And even before that, they were doing it.

Evidence: I made A collage of Pictures Proving they were assaulting me http://imgur.com/a/EfYlQ#0. ( When I was in the suit, that was the first time I died, When I wasn't in a suit, that was the second time. )
Not the first time they RDMed someone, I jumped out for a second and left the recording program on this is what i saw when i got back.

Note: In the video shortly after the 2nd guy gets to the room someone in OOC says that he was RDMed at the lake, They also do this alot the next day they where doing the same ting, runing around the city knifing ppl.

Logs showed both players RDM'ing multiple times, Messing around together.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player Nectarcollector was found violating rules regarding Mass RDM, No interest in playing properly.
Suspension will be applied for 2 weeks.
Weapon Suspension for 1 week.
[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player tulip_sniper was found violating rules regarding Mass RDM, No interest in playing properly.
Suspension will be applied for 2 weeks.
Weapon Suspension for 1 week.
[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team