TREAT's Unban Request
Your name: ``TREAT

Your ban ID: 31390

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double accounting - oxsaren

Involved: Me

Why we should unban you: Ok so after a long time i decided to try again, For some months ago i was permanent banned, and the reason was double accounting.
What i find weird here is that i only have 1 steam account with Gmod on, and i also remember last time a admin wrote " so how come you both have the same ip" Well. You tell me, i was so pissed off because of this ban since i had just donated to the server to show my loyalty and that i actually liked the server and wanted to support it and all that. Well my last comment on my other Thread was that i actually found the guy called Oxsaren, i talked to him, and he was banned way way WAY before me, and now we are talking about around a Year. Also i made him comment on my thread but Soulripper had to accept his comment since he was banned and all that. But instead of accepting the comment you guys closed the thread and never replayed. To me that is disrespect, also since i had donated and all that. So. even tho you dont believe me on this, it is still not double accounting because he was banned for a Long long long time ago. So please Talk with me, dont close this like last time.
Quick Edit: PS, look at the IP he has been on on his forum account, and look at mine.....
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about himCheese.
- Leo Aikman
Donating doesn't get you "super special privileges" and when it comes to obeying and enforcing the rules it doesn't change jack sh*t.
(08-01-2013, 09:33 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Donating doesn't get you "super special privileges" and when it comes to obeying and enforcing the rules it doesn't change jack sh*t.

Well did i ever say that i should have special privileges? no... its just the way i was treated at the way they just cut me off.. There is NO way that this oxsaren had same IP as me, i know that for sure. And to be honest i think that was just a big lie to cover that he failed, and banned me for no reason.
And i love how they just closed my thread when i actually got this oxsaren to reply on it.
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about himCheese.
- Leo Aikman
And why would we just go about making stuff like that up?
(08-01-2013, 01:10 PM)Killjoy Wrote: And why would we just go about making stuff like that up?

Well i believe so, but that's just because i know that im not Oxsaren, and i know that i only have one Garry's mod account.
So i beg you to unban me, i miss the server, and all the hours i have put into it to get Cash and stuff.

And can you guys tell me what made you think im Oxsaren? Tell me your evidence, because im sure there's just a dumb little thing that made you think so.
- Leo Aikman
Wow. So you guys are not going to talk to me now! Really? Immature people, Got no evidence to show?
- Leo Aikman
This case is SA and above only. Out of three SA's, I'm the most active. I've got an entire team of admins to work with and a lot of cases to handle, this appeal is pretty low priority in my list of tasks.

And with that attitude, I'm not even giving you another second of thought. Appeal denied.