Multiple Ban Request
Maybe watch the video and i answered a few reply back.

Please look to the evidance before you talk.
I didn't do that yesterday. Also why are both the videos muted. Trying to hide something? Maybe you provoked Spyderr whos to know because you both muted the sound on the videos. Also last time i checked your not allowed to do multiple brs.
I didn't know that it wasn't recording sound, i use fraps i clicked Record Win7 sound on now.
next ban request i make will be with sound.

I did this before Multiple ban request, admins didn't say anything about it.
[Image: 2usbb4l.png]

Does that say FL:RP or not? Thats the picture of earlier post. And you are still breaking NLR on the video.
But it is not 1 or 2 days ago. I would rather say 1 or 2 months. Couse in the log you see who kills who. And if the admins watch closely, they can see that your BR isn't 100% correct.

So please don't make it hard for yourself to defend this one.
"we owned the right side" "and why would he we owned the right side" From a birds eye view I owned the right side, you're bullshitting. He would feel threatened because a blackwatch had a gun on him.
I was banned then. stop lying you, i'm only unbanned since 2 days aggo admins will see.

And i said it's my fault in video you're name isn't with FL:RP. i searched your Steam ID and there was it with FL:RP.
Thats why i edited now.

"You are still breaking NLR" ? Bullshit. i was there for the first time getting some food from the chef. but u killed him too.

Spyderr stop lying, the server restarted and we were the first people there and bought the right barrier, the barriercontrolhouse.

And you bought the left barrier and a door at the left building and then we bought the door on the right side.

You are still lying why? maybe cause you can't win.
(07-31-2013, 07:51 PM)nikitjee Wrote: I was banned then. stop lying you, i'm only unbanned since 2 days aggo admins will see.

And i said it's my fault in video you're name isn't with FL:RP. i searched your Steam ID and there was it with FL:RP.
Thats why i edited now.

"You are still breaking NLR" ? Bullshit. i was there for the first time getting some food from the chef. but u killed him too.

Spyderr stop lying, the server restarted and we were the first people there and bought the right barrier, the barriercontrolhouse.

And you bought the left barrier and a door at the left building and then we bought the door on the right side.

You are still lying why? maybe cause you can't win.
I honestly think you're fucking stupid "birds eye view
Web definitions
A bird's-eye view is an elevated view of an object from above, with a perspective as though the observer were a bird, often used in..." I said birds eye view constantly, are you blind? I owned the right side from a birds eye view.
You're only trying to protect your friend or "clanleader" with his wall. but also we owned the barrielcontrolhouse.
So his wall still blocking that (u can see it on the video) and u can see on Mikhail his video that we are the owners of the barrielcontrolhouse.

So he's still blocking us to get on our properties.
(07-31-2013, 08:19 PM)nikitjee Wrote: You're only trying to protect your friend or "clanleader" with his wall. but also we owned the barrielcontrolhouse.
So his wall still blocking that (u can see it on the video) and u can see on Mikhail his video that we are the owners of the barrielcontrolhouse.

So he's still blocking us to get on our properties.
Yeah I'll just leave this to the admins. Each time you write something in response to me I lose about a billion brain cells from your grammar. Good day sir.
Okay at first: Boeing did not start to attack you until you had your gun out! He could he know that guns were banned with you? Second "RDM" by Joshy: you tried to arrest him. At "your" base you bruke Fear RP you bruke also NLR.

Can i barrow this for a ban request on you? There are some small details there that i think the admins would like.

Reason editing; i am on my phone: stupid Autocorrect on iPhone